Page 43

"I think White is sus. Vote white!" You call.

"Why do you think it's White, Whi-
WAIT ONE SECOND YOU'RE SAYING YOU ARE THE IMPOSTER?!" Blue screams at the sudden realisation.

"Wait, NO THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!" You yell, panicking.

"White, what the hell are you doing?" Purple complains to you

Red looks over at you tilting their head, looking confused.

Red voted for skip
Orange voted for White
Yellow didn't vote
Green voted for White
-Lime is dead-
Blue voted for White
Cyan voted for White
Purple voted for Skip
Pink voted for White
Brown voted for White
Black voted for skip
White voted for skip

Blue walks up to you, confused like everyone else. "Well, erm- I don't really know what to say?"

"No please don't do this, you don't understand, it was a mistake!" You beg

"Yeah, a mistake you'll never make again!" Orange declared.

Blue rips off your helmet, and pushes you towards the garbage chute for 'ejection'.

Red runs up to Blue and punches her in the arm, making her lose her grip on you

"What the hell do you  think you're doing?" Blue angrily demanded, turning to Red.

"White is innocent, they just accidentally said the wrong thing. I think we're all freaking out right now. Everyone makes mistakes when they're panicking and stressed." Red stated.

Blue grabbed the nearest box and launched it at Red's head, and in connected, cracking the glass, sending Red flying into a wall. Purple grabbed Blue and restrained her, but Blue yelled at Green "JUST DO SOMETHING!"

Green pushed you into the garbage chute before you could react, and pulled the lever. Red runs over, but is too late. You have been ejected into space.

Time seems to slow down as you see through the window Purple dropping Blue to the ground and rushing to look at you. Your vision goes blurry as you can only just make out all of your crewmates watching you through the glass. Your lungs ache as you can't draw in any breath. You squeeze your eyes shut in fear. You lose consciousness, and your lifeless body floats away into space.

-You are dead-