Page 33

You walk into electrical, and you start walking over to the wires. You join two wires together, and suddenly everywhere goes dark. 'Oops, that wasn't my fault, was it?' You ask yourself.

You begin walking over to the electrical box where you see... Lime? It's hard to tell.

"Don't worry, I've got this White" she says to you.

"Okay, thanks Lime" you respond, and head over to the wires. You fix together two more wires before you hear a sound like a muffled cry, and a squishing sound?

You silently walk back over to where Lime was, and see someone stood by the door. You can't see the colour, they're too far away.

"Lime, did you hear that sound?" You ask, before looking down slightly... and in front of the persons feet was.... LIME?! She- she was dead!

You scream as you leap away from the person standing over Lime's body. The person quickly tries to step over the body and get to you, but you back away. You get to the back of the room, the murderer still advancing. Then you have your chance.

You sprint past them, and make a beeline for the door. The murderer frantically swipes through something on their tablet, and the doors close a few seconds before you reach it. The person walks back towards you, and you throw a punch, hitting the attacker's stomach. You get past them and stand by the wires, trying to find the emergency meeting button whilst watching the winded murderer trying to get their breath back.

"HELP!" They scream, and you pause for a second, confused. Then all of a sudden, you feel a knife being stabbed into the back of your neck, and you cry out in pain.

You collapse onto the floor, leaning against the wall as you weakly turn your head to see two people hop into the open vent, and close the cover. "Dude, I just saved your butt there." You hear one of them whisper, before your breathing slows and stops, and your consciousness slips away from you.

- You are dead -