Page 52

"Come on then" you dare Purple.

Purple looks towards Brown. You were right, Purple is a wimp. Purple knows Brown is watching.

Just as you think you're in the clear, you hear someone running down the corridor. Purple takes advantage of the distraction, and leaps at you, pressing you into the wall.

"You going to make fun of me, eh?" Purple said, punching you in the stomach. You get winded, and crash to the floor, and Purple stamps on your helmet, cracking it.

"PURPLE PLEASE STOP!" Brown yells at Purple

"SHUT UP OR I'LL DEAL WITH YOU NEXT" Purple screams in rage, as she picks up the monitor and hurls it towards you. You try to defend yourself with your arms, but it's still painful. Brown attempts to restrain Purple, but she knocks him back with her elbow.

"I told you to keep out of it!" She snarled

You back away from Purple, the lights are still out so you attempt to get at least out of her field of vision. Suddenly, you hear a noise...

Then you feel pressure on either side of you...

The doors...

THE DOORS ARE CLOSING!!

You scream as you get compressed between the thick, metal doors, hearing bones cracking as you get turned into a Security door sandwich.

- You are dead -