Page 101

"It's Red" you state

"What?!" Blue asks

"The other imposter. It's Red" you shrug. "Red was with Cyan last. There were doing tasks together."

"But Purple was with Red..." Orange skeptically points out

"Saying that is only making yourself sus, White" Yellow agrees.

"Think before you blame someone who has already been provided with an alibi" Blue tells you, before voting. "I say vote White"

"But I have an alibi!" You protest, "Pink doesn't"

"So we vote Pink. After you" Blue shrugs.

"I agree with White" Brown backs you up, "I know White is definitely not the imposter"

"Then it's Brown and White" Orange accuses, "you're providing each other alibis, backing each other's claims up and White is acting suspicious"

Red voted for skip
Orange voted for White
Yellow voted for White
Green voted for Pink
-Lime is dead-
Blue voted for White
-Cyan is dead-
Purple voted for Pink
Pink voted for White
Brown voted for Red
-Black is dead-
White voted for Red

"Majority wins" Blue states.

All the crewmates walk down towards storage. Brown tries to stay close to you, but gets pushed away by Blue. "If we're correct, you're next" she snaps at him.

Yellow pulls off your helmet, and Green carefully takes your tablet. "Sorry, I don't want to do this" he whispers. "We should have voted Red first. Or Pink. Maybe it's Purple because she provided Red's alibi"

"Thank you," you tell Green, "But you can't change it now"

Taking a deep breath, you don't put up much of a fight as they push you into the trash chute.

"Guys it's not White! White was uploading!" Brown yells, but no one listens.

You get flung out into space. A burning sensation fills your oxygen-deprived lungs, as you painfully gasp for air. Then everything fades away.

- You are dead -