Page 90

"Yes. Okay. Fine." You agree, and Purple releases her grip, satisfied with your answer.

You instinctively pull your injured arm close to your chest and hold it with your other one. Purple laughs and gently pushes you towards the cafeteria. You grab a juice box and drink it in 5 seconds. You pick up another one and finish it. After your fourth juice box, you have to use all your willpower to not get another one. You pick up your rubbish and throw it in the trash.

"You like your juice boxes eh?" Purple commented as you walk quickly back to your room.

"Yeah I guess" you respond, and Purple sticks her arm out, blocking your path.

"Is it like a stress eating thing?" She smirks, raising her eyebrows in amusement.

"No, just thirsty-" you nervously say, and Purple allows you back to your room.

As soon as the door is closed, you sigh in relief, leaning against the wall. You still have a long time until breakfast. At least you're not thirsty any more. You decide to sit and stare out of your window for a while to pass some time.

You look at your tablet. Only 6:00.
After all those juice boxes you need to go to the toilet. You slowly open your door. Purple is still in the hallway, ugh. What's she even doing?

You walk past in silence. This time Purple doesn't stop you.

On the way back, Purple comments "too many juice boxes?" And you just shrug.

"What are you even doing out here anyway?" You ask.

"What does it matter?" Purple looks towards you, raising an eyebrow. You quickly look away, realising you've made a mistake.
"As I thought." Purple declares in answer to your silence.

You almost get to your room, when Purple asks you what you're doing.

"Uhh nothing really." You honestly answer

"Kk. You know where I am if you need me" Purple teasingly adds before watching you go back into your room. Phew. No more going into the hallway, you decide.

You're sooo bored though. But it isn't worth taking Purple up on her offer, is it?

Choice:

- go chat to Purple (Page 124)
- stay (Page 125)

Can You Survive? | *in progress*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें