Page 66

You ask Red and Cyan if they would like to do tasks with you.

You end up in storage, with Cyan filling up a petrol can, spilling fuel everywhere.

Black walks through storage from electrical, going towards shields. "Hi guys" He calls, before stopping dead just before he stepped in the fuel. "Umm what's that?" He questioned, stopping low to get a closer look.

"Petrol." You shrug, as if it's the most normal thing in the world.

"Oooookay-" Black says, before heading off to whatever task he had next.

"I think we should clean that up before someone slips" Red laughs with arms crossed, leaning against a stack of metal boxes.

"Okay, I need to fuel the upper and lower engine so we may as well clear it up after I've finished both" Cyan decides.

You go through the cafeteria because Cyan doesn't want to walk past electrical. Cyan begins pouring the fuel into the engine, again spilling petrol everywhere.

You laugh at Cyan, who protests "it's harder than it looks, this is heavy!"

"You seriously need a funnel or something" Red agrees.

All of a sudden, the doors to upper engine close.

"NO NO NO NO NO!" Red begins pacing the room, then suddenly stops and stands in one corner of the room and doesn't move from there.

"Red what's the prob...." Cyan trails off, noticing the doors after finishing filling up the engine. "NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!"

Cyan rushes to the door, attempting to pull it open, then punching it before sprinting over to the other door and doing the same.

"Hey, Cyan it's okay" you say, panicking too but trying not to show it.

You walk over to Cyan but Red silk doesn't move. "Ugh these damn doors gotta open soon" Red mutters to no-one in particular.

You try to reassure Cyan, but you hear a banging noise. You think it's Red attempting to open the door, but Red still is standing in the same spot. You notice Red nervously looking down...

"Hey Red, come here" Cyan offers, noticing that Red seemed tense.

"I can't" Red just says.

You look down at Red's feet and notice something metal??

"Hey Red umm what are you standing on?" You ask cautiously.

"Floor" Red quickly answers.

"But there's metal-" Cyan notices too.

"Can we get a better look please?" You ask, but Red shakes their head.

"Why not?" Cyan questions, before the ground seems to explode from beneath Red, who is sent flying into the engine head first with a big crash. Red falls to the floor, leaving a big dent in the engine which splutters noisily.

Two people emerge from the floor. It was... a vent?

They corner you and Cyan against the door. One of them pulls out a gun, the other a knife.

The one with the knife stabs Cyan, and the last thing you ever hear is a loud gunshot.

- You are dead -