Page 95

"No, I'll be fine" you assure.

"If you insist" Orange sighs. "Just stay out of electrical!"

"Don't worry, I will" you laugh.

You do need to go to electrical. But you don't want to go there just yet. Instead you head to medbay to inspect a sample. You decide to go to another task as you have to wait. You hear a noise behind you.

A creaking noise

You turn to see the vent moving slightly. Someone is going through the vent. They turn as they hear you gasp in shock and you rush towards the door - you need to make an emergency meeting. You slid through the hallway, and run face-first into... a closed door. No! You need to get to cafeteria! And it's just on the other side of the door!

You pound on the thick metal, hopefully someone is locked inside. "HEY! Anyone in there? You need to make an emergency meeting, now!" You yell, hearing footsteps advancing behind you.

Spinning around, you see who is behind you. Pink. "What's wrong White?" She asks kindly.

"I saw... I... imposter.... in vent... medbay..." you splutter out.

"Did you see the colour?" Pink asks

You shake your head.

"That's a shame" Pink shrugs. "Also, why did you choose the white suit? I think the colour red would suit you more" She says innocently, before spinning a knife between her fingers and plunging it deep into your chest. Pink pulls it out harshly, then laughs watching you collapse to the floor is a pool of your own blood before turning around and skipping back into medbay humming a tune, presumably to hop back into the vent.

- You are dead -