Page 23

"I think I'll do tasks on my own Purple. I have a lot to do I'll meet you back here in a bit ok?" You ask

"Yeah whatever." Purple yawns, and stretches her arms up, swivelling the office chair around so she was back facing the screen again.

You decide to go to the closest task, unlocking manifolds in the reactor. You wave to the camera before entering the reactor room.

You press the buttons in the right order. Check that off the list. You exit the reactor room  and see Brown heading down the hallway. You ignore him and head to electrical, he enters the reactor, where you've just left. You turn the corner, go through the lower engine and into electrical. You begin by calibrating the distributor, and keep getting stuck on the last one. You sigh heavily. Just that moment, you get plunged into complete darkness. You decide to finish your calibration task before fixing the lights. You successfully complete your task, and begin to walk over to the lights. You can smell something a bit metallic, that's when you slip on something, and crash into what should have been the open doorway. You notice the door to electrical is closed! That isn't supposed to happen, is it?

You fix the lights and then scream when you turn around to look at what you slipped on...

IT WAS A DEAD BODY!

Lime had been killed!

You try to press the emergency meeting button on your tablet, but your hands shake so much that you drop it into the bloody mess that is Lime. You attempt to pick up your tablet, then gag and barely manage to pull your helmet off before violently vomiting. You can't stop.

As you are emptying the contents of your stomach, you are slightly aware of a sound like metal scraping on metal. Once you have finished throwing up, you turn to see that the vent cover had been removed....

You hear breathing behind you.

Before you have the chance to turn around, you gasp as you feel a knife being plunged into the middle of your back, harshly twisted and then yanked out again. You crumple to the floor near Lime, and hear receding footsteps then the vent closing again. Your breathing slows and shallows, as you bleed out. You cry out in pain, and the last thing you see before your consciousness slips away from you is Lime's blank, lifeless eyes staring into yours.

- You are dead -