Page 15

You get closer to The Skeld. Everyone rushes to the dropship window, and looks at it. Blue and Green go to land the dropship, and everyone else has to go back to their seats.

The dropship lands with a big thump, and all the crewmates enter The Skeld (after turning everything off in the ship.)

You all take a while exploring, then Blue declares that you must start doing tasks tomorrow, as you are all tired. Yawning, you find your assigned bedroom.

< time skip to the morning >

You all get up, and have some breakfast in the cafeteria. Everyone begins discussing what exciting things you will be doing today, when Blue enters with Green following behind, holding a stack of twelve tablets. Blue explains as Green passes them around.

"These have your tasks on and a map of the building. Any questions? No? Off you go then!"

"Hey White, do you want to come with me to Navigation? I need to chart the course!" Cyan calls to you.

"White, I have to swipe the card in admin, want to come? Red asked.

You do have to download from navigation, and you also need to swipe a card in admin, although you could start on your other tasks...

Choice:
- Tasks with Cyan (Page 17)
- Tasks with Red (Page 18)
- Tasks alone (Page 19)
- Watch the cameras in security, alone (Page 20)
- See if there is a room where you all have tasks together (Page 21)

Can You Survive? | *in progress*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें