Page 92

"Purple hurt me" you wheezed. "She choked me a bit then threw me to the ground"

Red turned to Purple angrily, and snarled "You what?!"

Purple just laughs. "Oops."

Red walks over to Purple and punches her right in the face. She stumbles backwards and her hands fly up to her face, her nose bleeding. She backs off and goes to the toilets, presumably to get some tissues.

Red sits back down next to you and hugs you tightly. "So this is the way she repays you for saying no to ejecting her?"

"I guess" you cough.

Red inspects your neck and sees red marks from Purple. "That's it. We're going to tell Blue first thing in the morning. I don't care that she's not actually supposed to be the boss, but she gets stuff sorted." Red declares. "And Purple is going to pay"

"Hey, don't get yourself into trouble okay?" You remind Red, who sighs.

"Okay. But I'll make sure she doesn't go near you again. Try not to go anywhere alone ok?" Red tells you. You nod, and Red takes you back to your room. Red stays with you. You sit together looking at space through your window until it was time to get up. You put on your helmet and you both exit, Red grabs their helmet quickly from their room.

Entering the cafeteria, you're immediately hit with the wonderful smell of pancakes. Your stomach growls as you grab a plate and join the queue. "Thanks, Black!" You gratefully smile as he serves you up some freshly cooked pancakes.

"No problem, White" Black grins back

Looking around for Red, you notice Blue, Green and Red at the table in the canteen of cafeteria. Even before you get close to the table, you know what they're talking about.

"So that's why Purple decided to not even show up for breakfast?" Blue asks Red, not noticing you approaching.

"I think so." Red agrees.

"So do you want us to eject-" Blue began,

Red cut her off, protesting "no!" a bit too quickly...

"Oh, hi White" Green greets you, the first person on the table to notice your arrival. Blue just sighs heavily.

"So Purple did it again?" she asks

You nod. "She... I said no to her so she threatened killing me... and Cyan..."

"First you, then Brown, then Cyan" Blue says in an annoyed tone, almost like a parent resolving petty arguments between children.

You gather Red didn't tell Blue about the whole punching Purple in the face thing.

After a while in explanation, you realise that everyone else has dispersed to do their tasks. Blue tells Green to go and see if he can find Purple. He headed to security first. For obvious reasons.

Blue was asking you a couple more questions when the alarm went off. But nobody pressed the button, so that means... a body reported...

"It's Green! In security!" Orange called as he raced to the table

"What?!" Brown yelled in surprise

"IT'S PURPLE THEN!" Blue yelled "THAT IDIOT PURPLE! Green was looking for Purple just before..."

"That's the thing though-" Brown fidgeted in the chair he had just sat in. "Purple is dead too"

"What?!" Blue shrieks, an octave higher than she intended, you presume. "Where?!"

"In Medbay" Brown quivers "And I thought that place was safe"

"Okay" Blue declares, standing up "whoever killed Green is going to pay. Where was everyone? White and Red are safe..."

"I was in comms" Cyan says

"Navi" Black declares

"What? I was in navi-" Yellow protests, "and you weren't there!"

"Okay then" Blue snaps "it's Black. That's why Black is always trying to skip every vote."

"No! I just want peace why would I... I would never kill anyone!" Black protests in panic

"Well why else would you lie?" Orange interrogates

"I swear I was in navigation! I was stabilising the steering!" Black defends himself

"Well, Yellow, what was your task?" Brown asks

"Charting the course" Yellow confidently declares, glaring across the table at Black.

Choice:

- skip (Page 126)
- Black (Page 127)
- Yellow (Page 128)