Page 62

You shake your head to Red. "I want to make sure Brown is okay. He discovered the body with me, I think he needs some company"

Red nods. "Okay. Watch out for anything suspicious"

You quickly do a couple of tasks then find Brown walking down to comms. "Hey Brown! Wait up!" You call. He turns around, surprised

"Oh, Hey White"

"I thought you wouldn't want to be alone" you tell him

"Thank you! I kinda have a ton of tasks in electrical but I don't wanna go back there" he shudders.

"Yeah I have some too" you agree. "Whatcha doing here?"

"I need to download from comms" Brown tells you

"Cool, then you'll need admin after. I need to upload to admin too." You say, waving your tablet that has a file downloaded on it from navigation.

You both head up to Admin after Brown finished downloading, then you have to take turns uploading. You let Brown go first, and just before it's finished, you need to go to cafeteria for dinner. All the crewmates talk amongst yourselves, and eat microwave pizzas.

You all have fun and try to relax. You're all together, so it's better as you know you're safer with more people.

- time skip to next morning -

For breakfast, Black cooks pancakes.
"Aw, I haven't had pancakes since I was a kid" Brown fondly reminisces. You smile as you sit down next to him and the pair of you talk about things that you liked to do when you were little.

"What motivated you to be an astronaut?" You ask.

"Well," Brown pondered "I've always loved looking at the stars. My mother had a telescope and we used to stargaze when I was little. She would show me the planets and tell me their names, Space always intrigued me. One day when I was little I even asked if we could go on holiday on the Moon" he laughed "I guess that wish kinda came true." Brown adds, looking around at the inside of The Skeld. "What about you?"

You think for a while. "I've always had a lot of curiosity. I just wanted to explore places where nobody has ever been before. Unfortunately for young me, I found out that everywhere on Earth has been explored already" you laugh. "So here I am."

The pair of you sit in a comfortable silence reflecting on your pasts. Unfortunately, Blue reminds you that there is a killer on the loose and that you need to hurry up and do your tasks so you can go back to Earth.

You suddenly remember. 'Oh yeah. That.'

"Where do we go?" Brown asks

"Why do I always make the choices?" You laugh.

"I'll narrow it down. What about the two closest: medbay or admin." Brown offers

You remember that neither of you managed to finish your uploading yesterday. However Brown has to check for anomalies, so you could go to admin whilst you're waiting...

Choice:

- medbay then admin (Page 77)
- admin then medbay (Page 78)