Chapter 1 - Maestra

Yet again I was too lazy to do the hands but welp hope it's good enough to give an idea???

~~~

There was a soft clicking against keys as people made their way in and out of Avengers tower on strict business. Polished leather shoes gilded endlessly in sync with each other out the spinning doors like clockwork.

Under no circumstances would this have been a different day until a certain woman entered, stopping the flow.

Your skirt dragged against the pristine floor, collecting the thinnest bits of dirt. The jagged ends of the fabric was the first sight of disorganization to these people. Then it was the gold bandages around your thigh visible through the slit of your skirt which evidently had shorts attached. Your knee high boots were worn out yet stayed strong with their golden heel.

The fitting top fell off your shoulders, hugging your sides comfortably as a strap lay across it. Attached to this strap was a guitar, black with green accents and gold strings.

Lowering your sunglasses, you felt prying eyes pierce your skin as you walked to the front desk, chewing on the toothpick between your lips.

"Darling, could you please tell me if I'm at the right place?"

"What's the 'right place'?"

"Avengers tower?"

"You are, how may I help you?"

"No need to help, just wanted to know, don't worry yourself," patting her head you walk back to the centre and slide your guitar to the front. Tuning it, a guard walks up to you as you placed in noise reducing ear plugs.

"Miss, you can't play music here,"

"That's a shame... it's also a shame I don't care," A deafening screech fills the lobby as you start to play a tune; Seven nation army. "Perfect,"

"Miss-" The guard placed his hand on your shoulder when you struck a note causing glass to shatter. People fell to the floor clutching their ears as the radio to call for back up suddenly overrides with music.

Plucking at the strings you cause the elevator doors to open and take you to the right floor.

~~~

"Do you hear music?" Loki looked to Peter as the spiderling taught him how to use a phone.

"I do... Uhm, Friday? Where is that coming from?" Peter suddenly clutched his ears as a screech fills the air, shattering glass being heard from the lobby.

"Friday? What was that?" Steve and Sam rush in as Bucky and Nat follow.

"Friday?"

"Something is blocking Friday," Tony rushed in to project CCTV on the tv. "Suit up, we have company," the Avengers look at their newest target, a woman in green, black and gold.

~~~

"Hands up!" Security guarding the floor raised their weapons at you.

"Aw, I'm so scared!" You cackle before striking a pitch causing them tor writhe on the ground in pain. "Excuse me, gentlemen," stepping over them you skip through the halls unlocking each door with a melody.

"Hands up, Beethoven," blasters charged up behind you as you struggled to unlock a door.

"I feel as though I'm a better composer," you smirk and face the Avengers. "Look at you guys, could you have a better looking group of people?"

"Thanks, lady, but please step away from the door," A silver haired boy asks.

"Hm..." You start to quicken the tempo of your tune until the door slid open. "Nah," You slip into the room and look around as a shield bounced off the wall near your target as a warning.

"We can do this the hard way, or the easy way, Ma'am,"

"Such manners, I'm honoured, but please call me Maestra," you spin and send a shock wave of sound at the captain who flies back into the group. The trickster god dodged this as his brother helped the others up.

"Step away from the tesseract," Loki growled, lifting his dagger to the nape of your neck.

"Loki Laufeyson... Glad I can finally meet the failed ruler, It reminds me of a song,"

I am not your queen, I'm your dictator
Bend the fucking knee, yeah bitch that was an order

The god fell to his knees unwillingly, musical notes bounding his hands together as you pressed your heel against his chest, pushing him down.

"It pains you to have to kneel, doesn't it?" You smirk as he glared from the ground. Just before you could strike again, a hammer flung you back against the wall. "Bitch!"

"Stay down, Maestra, and let my brother go," The god of Thunder raised Mjolnir to your neck. Your hands raised up behind your back as you took out two drumsticks from hidden pockets. Blade extended from the edges which allowed your to slice at the god's sides.

"No thanks, blondie," your weapons suddenly flew out your hands as two webs attached you to the wall. "You know what's the worst thing about being a spider?"

"What?" The curious boy actually asked.

"They hate high frequencies," forming an 'o' you whistle at a high enough frequency that caused the hero to fall to the floor unconscious. "Solid," Blades extended from your wrist guards to cut the webs.

Two shots fired at you, missing. Natasha Romanoff never missed, but it seemed today was a bad day. "This ends now,"

"No, it doesn't," whistling a soft classical tune you saw her eyes blank. The Red room was weakness little knew about but it was an upper hand if you did know, but it seemed this tune affected the Scarlet witch as well. Two in one!

Dodging a blast from Iron man himself, you grab your guitar and slam it against the oncoming soldiers, each falling to the ground.

"What is that thing made of? Titanium?" Stark asks, his voice morphed with the helmet.

"Vibranium," you smile and shoot a blast right to his arc reactor before playing a lullaby causing the irritated Banner fall into a deep sleep. "Earth's mightiest heroes yet I can beat you with a simple tune-"

"Not all of us," Hawkeye raised his bow from across the room.

"Sleep, tweety bird, sleep," using an altered song you started to play only for there to be not affect. "The hell?"

"Hearing aids, lady, it's a wonderful thing," he taps his device before shooting an arrow between your eyes, a shock wave knocking you out.

~~~

Yip yip

Yip yip

- Anna ❤️