Chapter 15 - No lovey dovey

SMUT!

Warning: Pet names, teasing, hair pulling, light choking/throat grabbing, begging, scratching, hickeys (duh)

If you don't like the warnings skip! I'm not forcing you to read it, if any of them are uncomfortable for you then simply SKIP!

Aftercare but refusal from Y/n

~~~

"Made a decision yet?"

Loki looked up from his book as you walked in holding two finished novels. "On?"

"How I could make it up to you, it was supposedly your money after all," placing the books back in the right spot you see Loki's eyes engrave themselves into your skin.

"And you said anything?"

"Tell me what you want and I'll consider it,"

He hummed in thought before coming up to hug you from behind. "Meet me in my chambers... and wear that set Stark gifted you, I'm sure you have no other use for it,"

"I think you have yourself a deal," before you could meet his gaze, he was gone.

~~~

The room spanned in darkness, an icy breeze passing by when you walked in. Humming a soft tune, you ran your hand along the four poster bed before admiring the books on the shelf.

Love is a bitch started to seep out from crevices as you set the mood. It was so dark but you could sense someone else in the room, it was thrilling to the point where an amused chuckle left you.

Loki slid his hands around your waist and down your thighs to the hem of your skirt. "When did you get such a skimpy outfit, darling?" He asks, referring to the clothing over the set.

"Does it matter all that much?"

"Hm, depends what it cost, because I need to know if I can rip it from your body or be more gentle," his breath tickled along your neck.

"Would it stop you either way?"

"Keep asking questions and it might not," as he flushed against your back until you pressed against the bookshelf, your thighs squeezed together. This erupted a laugh from him. "Already? You want this just as much as I do, my sweet,"

"Keep teasing and I'll have to take over," you growl back, clutching onto one of the shelves.

"Rule number one... in the bedroom, I'm in charge," he takes your wrists and leads you to the bed, leaning you over the mattress. "Rule number two... when I'm in charge, you call me your king," his hand curls around your neck as he towered above you, whispering into your ear. "And last but not least, rule number three, I seek your pleasure as much as I seek mine, what you wish not to happen will be avoided with a simple wish, if not, I assume not much is off limits?"

"I'm open to anything," you mumble with a growing grin.

"You're open to anything...?"

"My king," you quickly add making him chuckle darkly.

"Fast learner," he kicks your legs wide apart, his finger running along the damp fabric. "Aren't you a treat? So ready for me, I love it,"

You mewl in annoyance as he teased, ghosting his fingers along you. The more you grinded up against him, the more he pulled away to the point where you slipped a hand down only for him to grab them, pinning it above you.

"Wait, my sweet, you'll get what you want," he slowly placed kisses along the nape of your neck, marking each inch sweetly. Your muffled whimpers widened his grin as two of his fingers started circle at your clothed core.