Chapter 24 - Another set

"Where to now?"

"School supplies," Peter points to a stationary store.

"I think they'll be fine?" Nat coos, tugging at your hand. "Let's go shopping,"

"I don't know... I mean, she may need help choosing between folders and-"

"Y/n, she'll be fine, go have fun," Loki places and assuring hand on your shoulder.

"Listen to your boyfriend,"

"He is not-!" Wanda clasps a hand on your lips and drags you away.

"You're right, he's your king~" Muffling against her hold the boys wave goodbye as Loki blushed a harsh pink.

~~~

"Do you think I should check on them?" you look up from the clothes the girls piled onto your arms.

"No, changing room now,"

"But-"

~~~

"Mr Loki? Are you my new daddy?" Em tugs at his sleeves making everyone burst into laughter.

"No, but he's definitely Y/n's daddy," Bucky coughs.

"How did you-?" Loki deadpans to the solider.

"We heard!" Clint snickers. "The complaints were detailed~"

"Heard what? What?" Peter looks confused as Em shrugs.

"Uhm, no, sunflower, I am not your new father, your mother is a friend," Loki assures, patting her head. "Mutter a word and I will slit all your throats," Loki straightens out his suit, watching Emerlad drag Peter off towards the coloring pencils.

"Do not worry, Brother, your kinky secrets are safe with us," Thor groaned in pain when a small dagger punctured his side. "Damn you..."

~~~

"Do you think this will make a good impression?" you straighten out the olive green plaid pencil skirt and black blouse.

"For what? Roleplay with Loki or meeting Em's teachers?"

"Will you two stop?!" You blush furiously and shut the curtains again. "It was two times no more than that!"

"Mhm... alright then,"

"We aren't dating so it's just casual, you know?"

"Mhm, yup,"

"And it's not like I have feelings, he's just nice," You continued to go off on a rant as the girl gave knowing glances.

~~~

"How was shopping?" Pietro greets you three first.

"Tolerable, what about you? Set anything on fire?"

"Not yet!" Clint takes out a match box which Nat takes and stuffs away.

"No, let's go, these are heavy!"

~~~

You sorted through the first bag of clothes, getting rid of the tags and putting them away when Em broke the silence.

"Mummy? What's this?" she holds up a sheer lace set making you snatch it out her hands.

"What the gods? I didn't..." your eyes darken as you scream out the girl's name. "NATASHA ROMANOFF, WANDA MAXIMOFF!" Emerald scampers with you to wards the kitchen where everyone was. Your hand was clasped over the girl's eyes.

"What is it??"

"Explain this," You throw the set at Nat who snickers.

"Would have thought you'd like it?" She strings it up to show, the gold chains hanging across the bra. The boys go crimson as Wanda snickers uncontrollably.

"You are dead meat! She saw it!" You point to Em who tried to peak over your hand. "Peter, close your eyes,"

"Already doing it," Peter points to Tony's hands over his eyes.

"Return it," you growl.

"No," Wanda floats the set back to your room.

"I don't need another set!" You whine. "Who would I even use it for??" Em's ears were now covered. "It's not like I'm having sex anytime soon,"

"So, Loki isn't an option?" Clint smirks, soon writhing on the ground when you send a whistle to mess with his hearing aids. "I'm sorry!"

The sound stops as Clint gets up to most likely crawl into his vent nest. "Hold on, why would Mr Loki- oh my god!" Peter gasps. "Ew! That's so gross!" the teen gags.

"I'm going to kill you all," you snarl, dragging Em away and avoiding Loki's eye.

"Wait until she sees the blindfold," Wanda grins.

"I'm going to be sick," Peter clutches his stomach and looks to Loki who was looking away from the teen, whistling a soft tune. "You disgust me,"

"Spiderling-"

"Zip it, horns," Peter webs the god's mouth and sulks away.

~~~

"Alright, when you come back from school tomorrow your room will be all done!"

Emerald cheers in excitement and climbs into bed beside you. "Ok, ok, bed time," she mumbles to herself and cuddles close. "Goodnight, Mummy,"

"Goodnight, sweetheart," Holding her closer than ever, you never thought it would come to this...

~~~

Beetlejuice~

Beetlejuice~

- Anna ❤️