Chapter 11 - Top or bottom

"So, top or bottom?" Pietro grins hopefully.

"What do clothing items have to do with this?" Thor mumbles to Bruce who blushes crimson.

"I'm confused as well," Loki raised a brow as you crack your knuckles.

"This will be a treat," you sigh and crack your knuckles. "Top and bottoms are who dominates in the bedroom and who doesn't... more specifically this is either Dom or Sub, but people like to say if you top, you're a dom and if you're a bottom you're a sub,"

"I'm... confused now," Steve mumbles making you grin and straddle his lap leaving him flustered.

"Let me make it clear, Captain, in this position... I'm the top," you trail you thumb along his bottom lip, grazing a hand around his neck. "And you're the bottom... but until you order me around, I'm the dom and you're the sub, capiche?"

"Y-yes, ma'am," his crimson cheeks made you snicker.

"I think I'm confused too!" Pietro exclaims.

"Shut your mouth, baby face," you push back his eager face before sitting down in your chair.

"That was entertaining," Tony grins at Cap who could challenge a tomato in colour.

"It get's more entertaining, Miss Potts six o'clock... aka your top," Tony stands up quickly, glaring at you before excusing himself.

"What pantheon do you belong to?" Thor finally brought up the question on everyone's mind.

"Does it matter? I do my job,"

"Yes it does," Loki hums.

"Alrighty, let me explain this the best I can, for your little trickster brain," slinging your legs over his, his eyes bore into yours. "I'm part of the rogue pantheon, a group of gods who belong to no mythology, no religion, no ruler,"

"So what make's you a god?" Loki challenges.

"What makes anyone a god? Skills, a specific set with a knowledge short living mortals only dream of, plus the occasional supernatural power to help with the job," you trail off your words, keeping your eyes on Loki's lingering hands. The way the hung on your boots, pattering softly against the leather. Gods, it drove you mad.

"Any followers?" Sam pries your eyes away from Loki's pale digits.

"Haven't had one in a fair few centuries... don't plan to either. Unlike set pantheons, Rogue gods freely do what they want to benefit no one but themselves... kinda like Loki, except we don't have a fate that states we will be tied to a rock while venom is dripped onto out skin until Ragnarok,"

"Humans are story tellers, that is not my fate,"

"Wouldn't that be a shame, don't want Sigyn to collect all that venom for centuries," your bored tone spoke jealousy to mainly yourself.

"Jealous, dove?"

"Oh, incredibly," you push Loki's pale cheek away with your boot. "I mean who wouldn't be?" Loki narrowed his eyes. "Getting to spend all their time with Sigyn... heard she's a real stunner... however, poor her if she has to deal with your mewls,"

"The sexual tension is thick with three c's," Clint whispers to Pietro.

"Looks like my attention span has reached it's limit," you quips before standing up and taking Natasha. "Let's go," Wanda was pulled away as well.

Loki watched intently as you danced along to the songs that blasted. Eyes dilated and never leaving the way your hands traveled along your figure. Darkening instantly when a new comer wrapped his arms around you.

A small wisp of green slithered along the ground which Thor caught. Slowly moving itself up to try and intoxicate the man. The moment you felt the magical imbalance of attraction you opened your eyes catching the trail of magic.

Stepping subtly on the spell, it fizzled out under your boot. You knew who caused this which brought a sly smile to your lips as your arms made their way behind you to wrap around the man's neck.

Multiple wisps tried to hit, but each time you countered them simply like a game. Loki's eyebrows furrowed, confused how you accidently stepped on each spell, eyes always closed.

A displeased taste lined his tongue as you grabbed the man's collar and dragged him away. In one last hope, Loki sent a final spell, this time avoiding the ground, shooting straight for the man.

Your hand reached out and caught the spell, crumbling it in your hands. Loki clenched his jaw as you turned around with a wink, leading the man down the hall to the room Tony had suggested.

~~~

"Three long island ice teas," The bartender started to make the drinks as your... date finally emerged from the hall with a love stricken smile. "Oh, god dammit,"

"H-hey, that was amazing!" He mutters, holding out his number.

"Work on your stamina and I'll consider it," taking the slip of paper you rip it to shreds and put it in a glass of rum, handing it to him. "Bottoms up... bottom,"

The man takes the drink with a scowl before storming off as you laughed your ass off. "Bad sex?" The bartender asked.

"Worst one yet,"

~~~

I just want to top Steve

- Anna ❤️