Chapter 18 - One night

Smut! (Sorry)

Warning: Daddy kink, restraints (cuffs), praise, begging, pet names, spanking, tears

If you don't like the warnings skip! I'm not forcing you to read it, if any of them are uncomfortable for you then simply SKIP!

Aftercare obviously

~~~

Loki lifted you into his arms, your gleaming giggle sending a thrill through him as he laid you on the bed, pushing away the carts with his foot. His kisses were soft as they trailed along your neck, nibbling at the sensitive skin.

His hands trailed along your figure, taking into memory how he curved along them. How your skin felt against his drove him mad.

The lower his lips moved the more you grasped at the soft linen. Each movement feeling like heaven. And when he met your lips again, the soft moan that escaped made him let go of all senses.

He rid himself of his shirt before kissing you again just as longingly. Knee settled between your legs he felt you clasp them with your thighs, your heavy breath needing more.

"Just as eager as the last time, my darling," his hand cupped your face, holding it at an angle to reveal more skin to suckle at.

"You're just irresistible, who could- b-blame me?" biting down against your bottom lip just as his hand palmed against you, slicking up until his fingers ghosted over them.

"And who could blame me when you look this ravishing," he growled against your ear before kissing each inch he hadn't gotten to the last time. Your shirt was tossed to the side when they got in the way and soon your bra was unclasped.

Insecurities never got the best of you during sex but... for some reason you felt embarrassed underneath him... compared to him.

"Don't look away, darling, you're gorgeous," he slid a hand to the small of your back to arch it. His kisses becoming more and more light as they skimmed your inner thighs. "Let's get these pesky things off," he took off your shorts and underwear, grinning as you lay fully exposed.

"Please, Loki," you sigh out, wanting more than his hot breath tickling at your skin.

"Let's find a new nickname for me, experiment a little, dove... whatever comes first,"

"Mmph, Daddy~" his wicked grin grew against your skin sliding his tongue across your core up and down causing more mewls to escape you. One hand clutched at your lips as you bit down hard at the ever growing groans once his fingers slipped in.

"Be a good girl and cum for daddy," he continued his pace your head throwing itself back as your legs quivered. "Such a good girl," he wiped a finger across his damp lips and brought them to your mouth.

Instantly you wrapped your lips around them, sucking it softly, eyes kept on him. Your fingers felt their way around the lining of his pants, rubbing against his bulge teasingly. A soft moan escaped his lips as he climbed on top of you, discarding his belt and turning it into a pair of cuffs.

"Naughty girl, keep your hands to yourself,"

He propped you up, arms behind your back. You didn't protest as the leather tightened around your wrists. His hand pressed your chest against the mattress face turned, desperate to look at him, see what he was doing, how he was touching you.

"I think daddy needs to teach you a little lesson, darling," Your whimper of agreement let his hand raise and land against your bare skin. "Ready to be a good girl?"

You shook your head, reaching back to hold him causing a dark chuckle to leave him as he landed another slap against your rear. And another. And another. It stung but it felt too good.

"Ready now?"

"Mhm," you nod, biting down on your lips as your eyes watered.

"Good girl," he lined up against you, rubbing the tip slowly between each fold before pushing himself in. "Oh, gods, Y/n~" He tugged at your hair lightly, bucking his hips as your back flushed against him.

"I'm such a good girl for you, daddy~"

"Yes you are, darling, yes you are~" his groans became ragged as he thrust further with each motion. His hand supported you from below, holding you up as your legs became weaker by the second the closer you came to your climax.

"Oh, fuck!~" moaning out as he rode out your high, you felt him speed back up chasing his own release.

"Up, darling," he heaved into your ear, changing positions so you straddled his waist. "That's a good girl," He felt you slip onto him easily though his pleasured smile grew as you fought against the cuffs. "Beg,"

With no reply, he grabbed your face and pulled you down to him. "Beg," grabbing your tint rear he gave a squeeze. "Look at me and beg,"

"Please, Loki~... Please, daddy~" you felt the buckles loosen, your hands racing to clutch his shoulders.

His eyes rolled back as you grinded against him faster and faster, feeling him twitch under you. "That's it, darling," he groans, pulling you down to meet lips, your skin flushed against each other. Closer and closer he came, his hips bucking sharply as he moaned your name sweetly. "Gods, Y/n, you're perfect,"

"Give it all to me, Loki," you kissed his neck softly, feeling the coil snap and his last buck pulling out onto you.

Your hands smoothed over his rising chest as you made him look into your eyes, you finger swiping across his mess and onto your lips. Pupils dilated like saucers, he watched as you climbed off him, taking a damp towel from the bathroom and cleaning each other up.

The moment he sat up, his clothes were thrown at him, you putting on your own. "Leave when you're ready," you mumble, cleaning up the messy cart.

"Leave? Why do you insist I leave?" Loki stood up after putting on his underwear.

"Because I don't do the whole cuddle thing Loki, romance is not my specialty, once it's over it's over," you felt his hands wrap around your waist. "Loki,"

"One night, darling, give me one night and if you hate it in the morning, if you aren't by my side in the morning, I'll never ask for it again," he held out his pinky. "You have my word,"

Eyeing the finger you sigh and clutch it. You giggle when he lifts you up, throwing you on the bed and cuddling you close to him. His face nuzzling into the crook of your neck as he placed more delicate kisses on the bruises.

He whispered soft words of praise, asking if you were ok. It was aftercare you've never received and... gods was it wonderful.

~~~

Yeet

Yeet

- Anna ❤️