Chapter 31 - Give her back

"Put her down before you regret it," you swing your guitar forward and point it at him.

"Hm, no," he extends his rose staff and hits you in face causing you to stumble back with a bloody nose. "Thought you liked that trick?"

"Let me go!" Em fights against her father's grip.

"Shush now, child, daddy is here," her hair was ruffled as Loki extended blades in his hands causing a few students to gasp in fright.

"Give her back,"

Em was thrown in the air, caught by dark matter and hung up. "Mummy! Mr Loki!"

"The god of mischief and lies... Norse mythology did never paint you a good image," Tenebris spun his staff, sending you flying back when you tried to get up. "I'll be having fun with you,"

Loki attacked first, striking for the rogue's stomach only to be blocked and knocked to the side. Without another second he got up and kicked the other off his feet. Tenebris chuckled darkly before rolling out the way when a light came crashing down onto the trickster.

"Loki!" You groan and stumble to him.

"Mummy watch out!" another light was about to hit when a web shot it away. "Petey!"

Students made way for Peter who was breathing heavily. "So you're the asshole who broke my mother's heart," Peter shot a web at Tenebris who tried to catch it only for his hand to be restrained to the floor.

"Mother? You are a whore," the rogue laughs in your face.

"Adopted son, dumbass," you wipe away the blood from your lips as Loki stood up with a wobble.

"Watch your next words wisely, Rogue,"

Tenebris cut through the web with his rose and jumped up. "That's it isn't it? You pantheons think you're so much better than us because people have worshipped you for millennia's!"

"Peter, get everyone out of here," you whisper to the boy who nods.

"Everyone out! Karen, call the team," he speaks into his Stark watch. "MJ, go," the boy assures the girl who hesitated to leave him. Webs shut and locked the exits once everyone was gone, the deserted gym looking like a hollow plane.

"Peter, you too,"

"Y/n-"

"Go!" Peter sighed and ran out of there, using the last unlocked door. "This ends now,"

~~~

"Kid? What's going on?"

"Tenebris is in there, he wants to take Em. Y/n and Mr Loki are trying to stop him but I don't know how long they'll last," Peter rambled on once the quinjet landed and the team exited. Students started in confusion and awe at the group.

"Suit up, we're going in,"

Peter nods and takes off his suit jacket, letting the Nano-tech roll over him.

"Holy shit!" Flash gasps. "You're spiderman!"

"Good observation, dipshit!" A girl called Anna calls.

"Don't die," MJ warns the boy.

"I- I won't," he nods.

"Good," she kisses him quickly before leaning back awkwardly. "Good luck,"

~~~

Slamming against the wall with a loud thud you watched as Em cried against her restraints.

"Don't you get it? You're weak, even with a pantheon deity you can't match my power!" Tenebris rolled in a cloud of black smoke which wrapped around your neck until you couldn't breathe.

"Y/n!" Loki coughed, stumbling to get to you.

"You can't stop this, Emerald is a powerful rogue goddess and she will help me take over each planet, rule them all like they should be ruled! Starting... with... earth,"

The smoke tightened as Loki landed a dagger into the rogue's side causing him to yell in pain and let the smoke drop.

"Darling," Loki held your slightly unconscious body. "Darling, stay with me," Your eyes slowly opened with determination.

"You'll regret that," Tenebris took out the knife and spun it around in his blood drenched hands before sending it right at the god's back.

"MR LOKI!" Emerald screamed in fright as she was slowly lowered into Tenebris' hands. "Let go off me, Tenebris!"

"I'm still your father, Em, you don't refer to your father with his first name!" He poked her nose only for her to bite on it. "Bitch!" He smacked the girl across the face causing her to whimper in pain.

"Em!" You cry out at the sight once aware of your senses, trying to help Loki.

"Now let me say this again, once and for all... Ciao!" The god tried to disappear in cloud of smoke only for a shield to hit him, bouncing back to Cap. "Seriously?"

"Hands up, ink blot, and put the girl down," Tony raised his blasters.

Tenebris threw Em at the punch table letting her smash into the glasses. "There you go!"

"Em!" Your tears crowded any vision as the team began to fight the rogue god. Blasts and blows were taken out as you crawled over to the broken table to see Em bawling her eyes out, trying to stay awake. "Oh, darling, oh gods, I'm so sorry,"

"It hurts, please, make it stop," She whimpers with tears streaming down. "Please- Mummy!" She points behind you where Tenebris stood above with a blade raised only for his rose staff to impale his chest.

You clutch your hands over Em's eyes as Tenebris looked down at the staff with a bloody scoff. His body drops to the floor as Loki's strained breath was trying to be calmed.

Once the life faded away from the rogue's eyes, Loki groaned and clutched his wounded back, falling to his knees.

~~~

:)

- Anna ❤️