Chapter 10 - Cupid's horny cousin

Loki awkwardly stood in your room as you jumped back into the armchair, sprawling your legs about, guitar resting in your lap.

"You look like a lost puppy, darling," You hum making him scowl.

"Hold your tongue, Y/n,"

"Of course, your highness," an invisible key locked your lips, digits plucking at each string as he settled on the window bench.

There it was again, that wretched smile tugging at your lips when you looked at him. It had been what? A month on the team, three months in the tower, and with every passing moment you grew more and more fond of the god.

He was charming, adorable and incredibly handsome. Reciting Shakespeare quietly to himself to mock his brother's actions always made your cheeks tint in amusement.

And you thought it was just you...

No, the god hasn't been able to keep you off his mind. Your remarks to tease the others yet loving side at times in need. Gods, he couldn't get enough!

He always caught your understanding laugh when he referenced the bard, which was a big improvement to when Tony would just mockingly create his own twist on the writer.

Most of all, he loved it when you played. Whatever tune seemed to cloud your mood, his ears would hang onto each note.

It was sickening to think he had fell so easily for a woman he met not so long ago. Suitors he had spent years with when his mother and Odin urged for him to court seemed much less interesting in comparison with you.

~~~

"Gods, Stark, could your music taste reflect your age anymore?" You had arrived at the party floor after much persisting from Nat along with the hopes you would sway the music.

"I'm guessing you'll be taking over?"

Your guitar slings to the front. "You know it," pushing back your hair, you catch sight of a few stares. "I know, don't I just look ravishing?" giving them a full view of your outfit the small snickers from the girls made you smile. "Don't worry, I'll be sure to give you a show,"

Scanning the room, you see the matching couples sprawled about, listening to the boring rock music. Tuning your guitar a few stare at you, gleaming when you start to play the familiar song, a smooth beat appearing from nowhere.

Aye, I'm just trying to make my way on
Through the concrete jungle
Who walks with me?
Aye, oh yeah, tryna find connection
In two-thousand something ain't easy

With each repeating riff you send a wave of pink along the crowd as they danced along. A man helps you up onto a table as you got full view of the crowd.

Woohoo, can't quit, take sips
Wanna taste you
Ooh, make wish, use lips
Kissing strangers

As you swing your head along with the beat, couples start to form. Your grin grows with each kiss being handed around, your eyes stopping at the group of heroes.

Winking their way, you gesture to each couple and shrug, never stopping your singing. Looking to the crowd you took a beautiful chocolate skinned woman who gave off the right vocal aura for the part.

To say she was beautiful would be horribly understated. Her braids framed her face as you led her up to your side.

As she sang the verse, you smiled at her watching as her lips spoke each word flawlessly.

You both harmonized until the song ended, both in each others arms, inches apart as the crowd went wild.

"Kiss!" They chanted until you shrugged and put her in a dip.

"Want to give them a show?"

"Hell yeah," she grinned and pulled you in for a long kiss as the party went wild. "Green apple,"

"Raspberry... Y/n," you compliment each others chapsticks, you being the first to introduce your name.

"Violet, want to head somewhere private?" she whispers into your ear.

"I'd love to, darling," you stumble to the group and sling your guitar onto a spare couch as the group stares.

"Down that hall," Tony coughs as he smirks at a glaring trickster.

"Thanks," Violet quickly dragged you away before slamming you up against the hall walls and lifting one of your legs.

"Eager?" you hum against her lips before sensing prying eyes that wasn't from the group of heroes. "Mmpf, darling," you chuckle as she pulls back.

"What?" she starts to trail kisses down your neck.

"I think your friend might be a little jealous," cupping her cheek you subtly gesture to the blonde girl in a flower dress by the bar, her blue eyes glaring daggers.

"Don't worry about her," Violet scowls before getting back to marking your neck.

"Mhm..." you mumble a few words into the girl's ears making her stop and tilt her head. "Go on," she slowly lowers your leg and walks away with a sigh. Fixing your hair and leather jacket you walk back to the group. "What?"

"What the hell was that??" Clint pointed to the couples getting it on and the now flirting girls by the bar.

"That, my sweet little bird, was a job well done... though now I'm a little hot and bothered," you scowl and down the nearest drink.

"Job? How did you get them to... you know,"

"I forgot to mention, I'm also the goddess of sexual attraction... think of me as Cupid's horny cousin,"

"Now, that's my type of goddess," Tony cheers to that as you bow in thanks.

~~~

Violet is based on a girl I saw in my dreams- I- *simps*

- Anna ❤️