Chapter 16 - I'm in

"Mum! I'm going to Ned's for a sleepover!" Peter knocked on your door frantically.

"Yes, one second, pumpkin," You steady your spinning head and massage your aching neck. "Fuck,"

"Y/n? You ok?" Peter knocked again.

"Mhm, quiet fine, pumpkin, what's up?" you open the door and smile down at him.

"Can you take me to Ned's house?"

"Give me a moment to get dressed, ok?"

"Thank you!" He runs back to his room as you rummage through your closet for clean clothes to at least look presentable to Ned's parents.

~~~

Slipping on your heels you grab your purse and phone just as Peter knocks. Business attire was the best bet for first impressions.

"Ready?"

"Yup!" Peter runs to the kitchen to grab some breakfast as you put some coffee in a to-go cup. "Uhm, what happened to your neck?"

The avengers snicker knowing full well what happened. "Nothing, pumpkin, get in the car," he nods unsurely as you walk to the wine cabinet.

"Hey, that's my favourite!" Tony tries to stop you.

"Exactly, I think the Leeds deserve this more than you," sending him an air kiss he grabs it, tossing it in the bin. "Aren't you sweet," you awe before slipping into the elevator, avoiding eye contact with Loki at all costs.

~~~

"Thank you so much for taking him in for the weekend,"

"It's no problem, dear, thank you for the wine," Mrs Leeds waves you goodbye after Peter gave you one last hug.

Starting up the car you drive back to the tower you notice a break up happening in a nearby café.

"Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop- shit," you find a quick parking spot and climb out the car. "Idiot," the bell rings above as you see the couple arguing endlessly. "Goddess of desire not romance... it won't work," you hum to yourself.

"Last at least five minutes!" The girl whisper shouts in anger making your ears perk up.

"Now that I can work with," As you order a milkshake, you whistle a soft tune in waiting. Like velvet smoke, it finds its way to the couple, letting them both breath in the spell.

When they sigh out in content with dilated eyes you hoped it would work.

"I just think we could experiment," the man sighs out.

"That can also work," you turn to the barista. "Weird request but can you give me a small cup of chocolate sauce?"

~~~

"What took you so long? The Leeds aren't that far,"

"Got caught up in business, saving sex lives like a goddess, earning myself a good amount of brownie points," passing a bag of brownies to every hero they grin. "Literally,"

"Who did you save?"

"Who knows, but all I know is that a lot of people will be using chocolate sauce tonight,"

"Why chocolate sauce-"

"Don't question it, Pietro," Wanda sighs out before eating her treats.

"So, it's been about three months, and yet I'm always stuck in the tower, where's the action?"

"You're about to get some, songbird, Fury needs us all at the helicarrier in three days for a mission brief,"

"Helicarrier?" Your oblivious tone seemed to surpass them as truth.

"Big flying thing in the sky," Cap points upwards.

"You're lucky I'm not afraid of heights,"

~~~

"I thought you weren't afraid of heights?" Nat mumbles as you clung onto Thor for dear life.

"I'm not scared, It's a precaution,"

"You're fine, let go of muscles, scardy cat," Bucky whistles making your whistle him with a dizzying tune.

"Say that again, Barnes," He snickers in success when you cling to Thor tighter when the carrier shifts slightly. "Fine," you push Thor away and strut along. "See? No fear,"

They all hum mockingly as you scowl. There was a sudden jolt making you jump to the nearest person; Loki.

"No fear, hm?" he smirks down at you.

"One more word and I'll cut all your hair off,"

~~~

"Madrid, heart or Spain, also the home of your target," Fury pointed to the hologram map. "A mansion owned by one of the top mob bosses in Spain's son, Alejandro Lopez, 24 years old,"

"Oo la la," you smirk at the picture of a very handsome man.

"That's what I said," Hill coughs.

"Keep it in your pants, ladies, you can drool later," Fury rolls out the layout of the mansion. "You will need to infiltrate the mansion with your alias' and get a hold of all plans that may relate to Hydra,"

"Where are they held?"

"Alejandro's study, which can only be accessed through his bedroom," You shoot your hand up immediately.

"Say no more, I'm in,"

Fury drops his head in frustration as you high five Clint. "Well, it will be surrounded by guards and Alejandro takes a pick of one of the women provided during the night to... do things," the director coughs.

~~~

As Hill lead you towards the disguise room with the girls you caught sight of the tesseract being held in a lab.

Lab 304

Perfect.

~~~

Oop-

Oop-

- Anna ❤️