Chapter 32 - Yes!

"Loki!" You pushed away the broken shards and scrambled to him with Em to his side. "Loki? Loki, darling??"

"Mr Loki?" Emerald sniffled before bursting into another round of tears. "No, no, dad please," She takes his hand shaking it for him to wake up. "Mum wake him up!"

"Loki, darling," You plead at the god who gave not a single response. "Please... I can't lose you... not now..." You take in a deep breath, letting the tears fall onto his blood stained suit. "I love you... don't leave me,"

There was no silence as you sobbed into his chest. Em trembled her lips, still trying to shake the god awake, pleading for him to come back.

"Do you really love me?" You snap your head up to see the god shimmer away. An illusion. Instead he stood behind you, clutching his wounds.

"You... asshole!" You stand up and smack him across the face. "You utter arse! What was that?!"

"A jest! Darling, calm down!" He chuckles, clutching his slapped cheek.

"That was not funny!" Em sobs standing up with a weary pout, unable to decide whether ot be mad or happy.

"I'm sorry, sunflower," Loki opened his arm and embraced the girl. "I'm here," he stroked her red cheek and kissed it softly. "He won't hurt you now,"

"You are insufferable," you growl once he stood up, kicking the god in the shins causing him to groan. Quickly, you placed a kiss on his lips. "Don't ever do that again,"

"I promise, darling,"

~~~

"Loki," You warn, pushing the god down onto the back of the ambulance bed.

"I'm fine! There are herbs in my room to heal me," he jumped off the bed and sighed. "Thank you, gentlemen, but please tend to her," he lifted you onto the bed.

"I'm fine, stop worrying," the medics sigh when you refuse help as well. Bruce was busy tending to Em on the quinjet as SHIELD took care of the situation. "Thank you for coming to my rescue like prince charming,"

"Anything to protect my queen," he hums, kissing you softly.

"Bleh, gross," Em limps back with a broken arm, thankfully not her dominant one.

"Such a strong flower being able to stand the affection given to her mother and a broken arm!" Loki lifted the girl carefully.

"At least its from you, dad," she giggles, grabbing his face and kissing his forehead.

"Dad?" He looks to you for approval to accept the name. "Dad it is, sunflower," he laughs when you nod.

~A few years later~

"I may nearly be 315, still sadly 5 in earth years... but I know I'm bright for my age all thanks to my mother and the family I have spent the last few years with," Em was leaning on the podium, speaking in front of the crowd. "I'm bright not only for my knowledge learned in school but for the life lessons I have received. I know my journey doesn't end here, it's far from the end, in fact, but until that day, I will make the best of the moment like it is my last,"

...

"Emerald L/n," the avengers go wild, clapping and cheering as Em fast walks up the stairs and accepts her high school diploma. Loki rubbed your back as you sniffled into his handkerchief.

Soon hats were thrown in the air and everyone was celebrating. Everyone rushed out into the main lawn to greet parents. "Mum! Dad! I did it!"

"You did!" You lift Em into your arm as Loki hugged you both. Peter and Aunt may walked over, May crying just as much as you.

"Group hug!" Thor pushes everyone together for one big hug.

"One last thing..." Loki pushes everyone back before getting down on one knee before you. Before he could say a word, mutter a vowel you tackled him to the ground, letting the box fall to Em's feet. "I had a whole speech prepared you know," he chuckles as you kiss his face all over.

"I don't care! Yes!" The emerald ring slipped perfectly over your finger as Thor held back bawls of happiness as the group cheers.

"Group photo!" May held up a camera to everyone as Cap pushed everyone against each other, you, Loki and Em in the front. "3..."

"Loki?"

"Yes, love?"

"2..."

"I'm pregnant,"

"1!" The flash went off as Loki's face drained of colour, unable to choose a reaction. So passing out was the best idea apparently. "Uh..."

"Stop being dramatic," you bend down as Em giggles, the rest gaping at the news. You pat your fiancé's face a few times as he got back to reality. "It's twins,"

"Oh..." He nods in agreement as Em fans his face with her diploma. "Oh, that's wonderful, darling... I'm just going to take a little... nap, yes that sounds nice," he leans his head back covering his eyes against the sun with a smile of disbelief. "Twins!"

"Mhm," you kiss his knuckles as he repeated the words over and over again.

~~~

Happy ending!

Happy ending!

- Anna ❤️