Chapter 6 - Treaty

Clint was the first to notice the absence of his friend. Soon each team member brought up the reoccurring disappearance to each other, unable to track down the widow that day.

"Is that music?"

Tony sighed, knowing it was from your cell and opened CCTV to show you and Nat dancing.

"Hold the fucking phone..." Clint dropped his jaw and rushed to the cell with the team alongside him. The room opened to reveal you taking a sip of water while Natasha spun around endlessly before bursting into laughter when she tripped.

"A little rusty," you smile before pointing to the group.

"Nat... you're dancing..." Clint hugged the assassin in disbelief. "You're actually dancing! And with your ballet shoes,"

Natasha shrugged. "It took time, but I missed this,"

"How? Why?" Clint clutched her face unable to believe the miracle.

"Y/n-"

"Nope, I'm not taking any credit, she did this all herself," you hold up your hands and take off your flats.

"Y/n? Is that your name?" Wanda stepped forward as you nod.

"Y/n L/n, Maestra is a 'villain' name," you air quote.

"Why?" Vision tilts his head. "Why would you help, Miss Romanoff?"

"Because, believe it or not, I'm not all bad," the music slowed down to a stop. "But don't think I'll be the same to all of you,"

"Wouldn't assume so," Loki hums mockingly as Nat and Clint left with Peter, the twins and Vision.

"What is your game?" Mr America himself asks.

"I'm just filling in my time before I meet my demise in a few thousand years... Not the first time I've been held captive, and not the last, so might as well have fun mocking you lot and helping the ones I care for,"

"And you care for?"

"Peter, Natasha and Dr Banner," Bruce widens his eyes as you smile. "But as for the rest of you? You're just hunks of meat... and I love to play with my food~" You growl wickedly causing a few to back up.

"We aren't meals," Sam crosses his arms.

"I know, but heaven knows I'd love to take a taste of you," you wink at the falcon who blushes crimson. "Now, if you aren't here to entertain me like puppets, I would like to enjoy a nice bath... do feel free to join me!" saluting, the bathroom door shuts behind you.

"Turned on or scared?" Tony mumbles to himself.

"Both," Bucky whispers before walking out the door.

~~~

"She said it's not the first time she's been held captive..."

"And not the last..."

"Well, of course, she's being held by whoever she works for, do you forget the apparent leverage?" Loki settles his tea down.

"Does anyone have any idea who she could be working for?"

The group shakes their heads but Peter rose his hand. "Yes, Peter?"

"We need to get her to trust us so we can help her, Mr Stark,"

"Why should we help her?"

"Why did we help Loki?" Nat brings up a good point. "Yes, we had no choice, but he changed and so can Y/n,"

"How do we know?" Clint looked concerned.

"How did we know Loki would change? We didn't... so I think we should give her a chance," Bruce concludes.

"I mean, in a way, she's in the same situation you were, Mr Loki, working for some higher being- Oh shit," Peter gasped.

"Language, Queens," Cap warned.

"What is it, spiderling?" Thor tried to calm the child.

"She's working for Thanos," Loki breathed out.

~~~

Stepping around the spot, waltzing to yourself you hear the squeak of running shoes.

"Singing, dancing, draga mea, is there anything you can't do?"

"I can't stand that cologne you're wearing," you hum and continue to waltz, clutching the invisible figure.

"Seriously? You too?" Pietro huffs and runs out the room. "Better?" The cologne lingered no more in the air.

"Much... what can I do for you?"

"Tell me about yourself," he smirks, leaning against nothing and stumbling slightly.

"Well, my name is Y/n, I'm 1,200 years old, I love shakespeare and a cup of tea by the fire on a chilly night," Finally facing his gaping jaw you smile. "Yes, 1,200, so run along, baby face,"

"I have facial hair!" He growls before zooming out.

~~~

Thor strut in with Bruce, both holding different treat filled trays. "Y/n, we have brought a peace treaty,"

"A treaty I may consider if the god doesn't disappoint me," you smile at Bruce and take a taste of his cookies. "This are amazing, Banner!"

Thor pushed through his treats which you eye mockingly. Taking a heart shaped cookie you eat it.

"Not bad, sparkles, but you're not exactly my type,"

"It wasn't... nevermind," he sat down with the Doctor. "Tell us about yourself,"

"My favourite colour is green and I'm (Sexuality),"

~~~

You had noticed a pattern as each Avenger seemed to visit you with gifts to get to know you better.

"Three at once? Aren't I lucky gal?" you grin. "I was wondering when I'd see my favourite meals arrive with gifts to swoon me," growling this, they eye you cautiously.

"What do you like to do?"

"Preferably all three of you... at once~" snickering at their flustered states the slot deposits a journal. "Can't you do better than that? Just join me in here, there's plenty of space... and I can make it more... romantic~"

What once was classical music was now slow, sensual and suggestive.

"Are you serious?" Bucky fiddled with his shirt collar as Steve shifted and Sam kept a narrow gaze on you.

"Do you want me to be?" You were met with silence making you burst into laughter. "Don't worry, boys, you're not exactly my type,"

~~~

Yes

Yes.

- Anna ❤️