Chapter 5

Fuck yeah.
My other book His Little Lavender
Just hit a million reads.

Thank you all so much if you have come from that book

have come from that book.
Thank you.
I love and appreciate you all so much

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

I can't believe she grounded me

I can't believe she grounded me. I'm 21. How can she ground me? I'm not a child. I am an adult now.

I've been staring at the wall for the past half an hour. For the first couple hours of being in here, I read and did some of my written school work to feed my thirst for activity.

I don't have my laptop or my phone so there's not much to do. I've cleaned my room and my shared bathroom but there's nothing else to do.

Leah left earlier to get some work from her work.

I was so shocked to find out Axel was Mr Reid. How didn't I know that? Leah's been working for him for 2 years. How didn't I ever see a picture of him? It's ridiculous.

Wanna know something else that's ridiculous? Me thinking I actually had a chance with him.

Me thinking that I could actually fit into his world. Guess I was wrong.

Realisation dawned on me pretty quickly.

I don't belong in his world. He's this rich billionaire and I'm this girl that hasn't even graduated university yet. What will that do to his imagine?

It'll ruin him.

I could feel the tears gathering in my eyes. It's stupid. I never had a chance with him. He probably has all these beautiful girls after him. How was I supposed to compete with them?