Chapter 8

I laid on the sofa in Axel's office bored out of my mind

I laid on the sofa in Axel's office bored out of my mind. He disappeared over an hour ago for a meeting and I have nothing to do.

My lips still tingled from kissing him. I can't believe it. He kissed me. It was so good.

I was startled at first. It was so sudden. One minute we weren't saying anything and the next I was up against his sweaty body with his lips connected with mine.

He tasted of cinnamon. So sweet. I couldn't get enough of him. His lips were soft but had a rough feel to them that I loved.

The kiss itself was gentle but held so much dominance that it made my legs weak.

I didn't necessarily know what I was doing. It wasn't my first kiss (I lost that when I was 16 and still living in Russia) but I didn't really have knowledge of how to kiss someone.

When he pulled away, I was finally able to come back to my senses.

My stomach was full of butterflies.
Constantly causing a disturbance like no other.

My ears were ringing but it wasn't annoying. It was as if I had cancelled everything but him out. Making sure nothing could disturb our moment.

And the feeling of his hands on my bum just made me more flustered and hot.

How he squeezed it to make my mouth open caused so many feelings to awaken within me that I didn't even know existed.

Afterwards, we did eventually get our ice cream. I got my tub of vanilla while I forced Axel to get some.

I couldn't believe he's never had ice cream. Ice cream is like the best thing in the world. Especially to soothe cramps.

I hate this time of the month. I mean why. What is the point of this? Making women feel pain every month for a week. It's not fair.

Axel was so normal when I told him. Like he didn't care.

I would have thought he would have been grossed out by it. Most men are. He took it as if I had just told him my name.

Axel had someone pick us up and we went to his home. He needed to get changed out of his work out clothes.

His tattoos were shown so clearly and my mouth watered at the sight of them.

I love tattoos. They're the body's art. Masterpieces. And Axel's tattoos were magnificent.

He had somehow convinced me to come to his office. I was hesitant because I've never been there before.

Imagine how many people may be there. The amount of eyes that would look at me.

I wasn't exactly wearing work clothes either. I had a yellow sundress on for crying out loud. No doubt I would stand out.

And that's exactly what happened. When Axel walked in, eyes were on him as I expected. He was the boss.

But here I was, clinging onto his arm, trying to make myself as invisible as possible while multiple eyes judged and scrutinised me.