Chapter 27

Axel hasn't left my side since we left his house

Axel hasn't left my side since we left his house. Even if we do have Cole and ,unfortunately, one of Armani's men, he's being super protective over me.

What? It's not like anyone's going to try kidnapping me in broad daylight.

Armani wouldn't let me leave the house without one of his men watching me. I don't think it was for my protection rather to make sure I didn't make a run for it.

I wouldn't do that, of course, but I guess he isn't as trusting even if I did just supply him with a whole plan to take down my papa.

I've been in Axel's office for about an hour and I haven't moved. I was sure to bring my kindle because I knew I would have nothing else to do like last time.

He got out of a meeting a few minutes ago and instantly made me sit with him saying it was for his health.

Health? Yeah. But I wasn't complaining.

Axel had one of his arms around my back and the other one typing on his keyboard.

I laid my cheek against his chest and had my knees drawn up so the hoodie I was wearing covered them.

I scrolled down a chapter and heard Axel protest.
"Hey! I was reading that."

I looked up at him and shook my head at the cute pout he had on his face.
"Sorry Axie."

He looked up from my kindle and the pout soon vanished. He swooped down and pulled my lips into a kiss. I smiled and reached my hand over to place my kindle on his desk.

I moved so I was straddling him and brought my body closer so our chests were touching and my arms were wrapped around his neck.

His hands moved down my arched back and pushed the hoodie up and pulled my shorts and panties down a little before cupping my ass.

I softly moaned into his mouth and pulled at the silky strands of his hair.

I sure hope these walls are soundproof because this would be embarrassing if they weren't.

He laid a sharp smack down on my ass and my body jerked up. I moaned even louder.
"22."

He did it again and I pulled my lips away from his to lay my face in his neck.
"21."

Axel rubbed my ass smoothly and kissed the top of my head before landing two slaps on each cheek.
"17."

I brought my hand up to his shoulder and gripped it while moaning into his neck.

He slapped each cheek another 2 times and I closed my eyes in ecstasy.
"13."

He used his other hand to stroke my hair and I whined when he didn't give me anymore.

I nudged my ass into his hand but all he did was rub circles on it.
"That's enough for today baby girl."

I shook my head and whine even more into his neck begging for more.