Chapter 43

I just love Technoblade
so fucking much.

He's literally a god.

01/07/22-
Thank you Techno for all you've done for me. I'll never forget you or be able to tell you how much you helped me during lockdown. You're a real inspiration and deserved the world.
🕊Rest in Peace🕊

🐷 Technoblade never die🐷

I looked at myself in the mirror as I had put my clothes on

I was sitting down but I couldn't see properly how I looked by doing that so I tried to stand up placing my hand on the wall for support.

My feet felt pain but not as much as they used to when I stood up. The physical therapy has been helping a lot.

I looked back in the mirror and frowned.

I actually tried today as well but I still don't look good.

I heard knocking at the door and turned to it

"Come in."

The door opened and Axel walked in with his suit on. He looked up and his movement stopped and he stared at me with wide eyes.

I nervously fiddled with my fingers and looked at myself in the mirror.
"Wow."

I looked back over at me as his lips lifted upwards into a smile.
"You look beautiful my precious."

I looked at him hopefully and then looked back at the mirror. Was he lying? Did I look good?
"Really?"

Axel walked up beside me and pushed some hair from out of my face.
"Yes. I'm not lying. You look amazing. Now come on. Off your feet."

He quickly picked me up and I wrapped my arms around him immediately placing my head on his shoulder as he carried me bridal style down the stairs.

He had been doing this for a few days. The only times he lets me stand or walk on my own is when I'm practising at home with him there or at my physical therapy sessions.