Chapter 30

This chapter is straight legitimate porn so be prepared.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Me, Blaise, Lilith and Jake were sitting in Axel's cinema room simply just watching a movie

It's been around two week since all of what happened. Me and Axel came back to his house a few days ago.

Armani's still here and he and his men spent most of their time in Axel's home office. I suspect they've already started their takedown.

It won't be long until I finally get to see my siblings again.

I heard the click of the door opening but just continued to watch the movie. Jake's arm was around the back of the coach I was sitting on but I didn't really mind.

The side of the coach beside me dipped and I was suddenly pulled into a body. My eyes widened and I pushed them away immediately.
"Hey. G-Get off me. I have a-"

I looked up and smiled when I saw who it was. He smiled down at me and placed a light kiss on my nose.
"Nice to know you wouldn't just let some random stranger put their hands on you precious."

I rolled my eyes and placed my head on his chest.
"Of course not. I have you for that."
He chuckled and Blaise shot us a glare.

Since me and Axel first had sex a few days ago, he's been insatiable. Whenever he gets the chance, he has me underneath him, a moaning mess.

I'm definitely not complaining though. I just hate how sore I get but it's getting better.

We stayed watching the movie for about 10 minutes before my attention was taken away by Axel's hand which was beside my head.

I looked at it and shook my head.

No Adalyn. Don't even think about it. No.

Buuuuut...No. That's just weird. Why are you even thinking about doing that?

Screw it.

I leaned forward and bit his arm. He tensed and I could feel his eyes on me but I didn't regret it.

Not one single bit.

"Adalyn. Stop biting my arm."

My teeth released his skin and I pouted.
"Sowwy Axie."

I looked up at him and batted my eyelashes with a pout knowing he wouldn't be able to resist.

"What the actual fuck?"
I turned to the side to see Jake staring at me with wide eyes.

My cheeks turned a deep red remembering we weren't alone. Oh nuggets.

"Di-Did you just bite him?"
I looked to the other coach to see Blaise staring at me confused.