Chapter 11

⛔️ WARNING ⛔️
STEAMY BIT UP AHEAD
⛔️YOU'VE BEEN WARNED⛔️

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Axel gripped my thighs tightly and I bit my lip to make sure I wouldn't do anything embarrassing

"Jump Adalyn."

I did as he said and jumped. He lifted me up so I was around his waist and I made sure to wrap my legs around him so I would fall.

Axel moved us off the door and into my bedroom. He laid me down on my bed before looking down at my body.

I could see the way his eyes would turn dark and his facial features would become more sinful and serious.

It made me instinctively squeeze my thighs together to try soothe the weird aching feeling in my flower even though I only ended up squeezed his waist.

Axel's eyes snapped up to mine and he leaned closer to my face. I held my breath as I felt his hot breath tickle the little hairs on my face causing them to stick up.

His eyes scanned over my face before connecting back with mine. He used one of his hands to pin both of mine above my head.

I gasped at his fast movements and tried to move my hands. He only tightened his grip causing me to feel pain.

But not a bad pain. A pain that made the aching even worse.

"My sweet girl how fucking dare you go against what I said. I told you not to hang up the phone on me and what do you do. You fucking hang up the phone on me."

A jolt of heat shot from my toes all the way through my body, leaving tingles and fire in its tracks.

I squirm underneath him and his eyes narrow. He used his free hand to press down on my lower stomach making me stay still.

I gasped at the feeling of the tingles and aching in my flower becoming stronger and more intense at the feeling of Axel's hands on my stomach.

"Axel."
My voice came out breathless and needy.

Axel's eyes darkened at the sound and a smirk crawled its way onto his lips. It gave him a hot devilish look. Almost sinister.

"When you say my name like that Adalyn, it makes me want to do things to your body that your kind innocent mind couldn't even imagine. Tell me what you want Adalyn."

I bit my lip and nervously looked into his eyes. He licked his lips.
"Tell me Adalyn."

His voice was demanding and I couldn't stop the urge I had to tell him every dirty little secret I had but I didn't. I told him the answer to his question.

"I wa-want you to make it go away Ax-Axel."
His smirk deeper and I felt him tighten his hold on my hands.

"Make what go away. Tell me what you want me to make go away or I can't help."
I tried to move my lower body again but Axel's hand once again prevented me from doing so.