Chapter 10

Shît
Sorry for the late upload.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

I felt the cool breeze against my skin as I continued my travels to Harry's

Leah didn't think it was a good idea to be walking around the streets especially after the news this morning. I knew it too but couldn't bear to stay cramped up in that apartment.

I had a really bad backache and needed to get rid of it so I decided on a little walk down to Harry's. I wore a pair of dark glasses over my eyes at least trying to hide who I was a little bit.

I wore a cute blue skirt and top set. There were white little flowers all over it and it showed a tiny bit of my stomach off but it was too hot to wear any other clothes today.

I kept my eyes down the whole way trying to not get seen

When I did get there, I let out a sigh and opened the door. Warm air wafted against my face and I was met with the warm smile of Harry.

"Well of it isn't the mystery girl from the news."
My cheeks turned a light pink and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I didn't plan for that to happen."
He laughed and began to make my usual order.

I leaned my arms against the counter and watched him as he made it.
"Well it seems Mr Hot Guy has made it so all the media's attention is into finding who this 'mystery girl' is."

My cheeks turned hotter and I giggled. He placed my drink in front of me and I took a sip. I gave him my money and he placed it in the register.

He turned back to me and leaned against the counter making our arms touch. A smile evident on his face.
"So what's he like Lynie?"

I placed my coffee down. I shyly placed a piece of hair behind my ear and Harry chuckled at my sudden shy look.
"He's ..nice."

He raised an eyebrow and smirked.
"Nice. Just nice. Well come one. Spill the tea. I want to know."