Bonus Chapter 1

⛔️WARNING ⛔️ STEAMY BIT UP AHEAD ⛔️YOU'VE BEEN WARNED⛔️

⛔️WARNING ⛔️
STEAMY BIT UP AHEAD
⛔️YOU'VE BEEN WARNED⛔️

4 months later
"Good girl. There we go. You're doing so good baby girl."
Adalyn rocked her hips back and forth panting and moaning into my chest.

One of my hands laid on her ass and the other one in her hair scratching her scalp. 

Her little fists scrunched up on my chest and my shirt, which was what she was wearing, was bundled up at her hip.

"Axie. Please."
She tilted her head up to me with a pout and I leaned down to pull her into a kiss.

She pushed down on my shoulder pushing me further into the headboard and and tiredly returned my kiss.

I moved my hand off her ass and I moved it forwards to play with her clit.

She moaned into my mouth letting her mouth full open. I massaged her tongue pushing her head further into me.

She grinded her hips harder and started playing with the end of my hair.
"Daddy."
She mewled.

I could feel her continuously clenching and unclenching around me and I knew she was close.

I ran circles on her clit and then pressed down on it rubbing it ferociously.

She clenched and unclenched around me as she finally came with a moan.

I pulled her off me and then started to jack myself off until I came on her ass.

She fell against my chest with a gasp and heavy breaths and I chuckled pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

⛔️STEAMY BIT OVER⛔️

I grabbed a cloth from off the side and wiped down her thighs and ass and my thighs too until we were all clean again.

I laced my arms around her back and laid my cheek on her hair.
"Precious."

She hummed and started using her fingers to make different patterns on my chest.
"I have a question."

She nodded her head and tilted it up a little.
"What is it Axie?"

"What do you think about children?"
Her whole body went tense and she slowly lowered her head back down with a blank look on her face.

My heart picked up at her reaction. So that's a no?
"I don't mind if you don't necessarily want kids but I just wanted to know. It's okay."

She brought her hand up to her cheek and sniffled her nose. I panicked and lifted her cheek up to see her eyes full of tears.
"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to upset you. I'm completely fine with you not wanting children. Please don't cry."