Chapter 19

It was a long day

It was a long day. A very very long day.

Lilith has so much energy within her it makes me question what she eats in the morning. Like seriously. How does she have more energy in her body than I do in my pinky toe?

I mean damn this girl can shop. We were at the mall from 1-5. I can very much say I need a relaxing bath. My legs ache like hell.

During those 5 hours, I had gotten closer to Lavender and Lilith. They're really good to talk to and make me laugh so much too.

Lavender told me more stories about Axel when he was younger with Lilith piping into the conversation as well.

He sure was a mischievous child.

I did end up finding a dress. I was hesitant to use Axel's card. It just didn't feel right to me but Lilith did it for me anyway.

The dress itself is gorgeous and a little revealing too but it doesn't look too bad on me.

Lavender and Lilith had dropped me off at Axel's house since we had agreed to meet back there when us girls had gone to a restaurant before coming here.

I was currently standing in front of a mirror looking at the lingerie Lilith had forced me to buy.

She didn't let me buy them. She literally went through the Victoria Secret shop and put anything she liked in a basket and then paid for it for me.

With Axel's card of course.

I was wearing a light pink one. There was a bra and a thin piece of underwear. Across my stomach were two pieces with two ribbons going over the front in a cross.

Flowers were embroidered into the material and I actually really liked this one. It was cute and a little more covering than the other ones.

(Just a little idea of what i imagine it looks like)

I shook my head with a sigh before trying on the last one. I left this one to last since it looks like the most promiscuous one.

I was somehow able to find out how to connect all the pieces and turned to the mirror.

My eyes widened and I tried to pull the skirt down only proceeding in pulling the bra down showing off my nipple. I pulled it back up.