Chapter 4

What do you think of my chapter please be honest.

Thor's POV

I boomed down the halls of the tower and screamed for someone who could explain. Peter and Freya are a couple, maybe he can explain where she went. If Peter doesn't know he won't like me after. I promised Loki I would look after she and I have. I am not going to stop now. I ran into the hospital lab and straight past Tony and Steve hugging. I flung open the door to Peter's room and stood next to him. I wanted to yell my questions at him but I could tell he was not okay. He had his torso bandaged but I could still see blood soaking through.

"What's going on Thor?" Asked Steve as he entered the room with Tony. I knew only two words would cause everything to go insane. Everyone loved her and missed her and wanted her to be happy. Hydra had messed with the wrong family and they were going to pay.

"Freya's gone," I said and the others started rushing about. Once everyone was gathered in a meeting room we started planning on how to get Freya back from whoever had her. I sat at the table with Mjolnir next to me and listened to the others talking but I was more focused on finding them. It was good to have a plan but we didn't know where she was being held. That was what we needed to find out first. I suspected Hydra but nobody could be sure.

"My fellow Avengers, We must locate her before we do anything. Tony, can you find her?" I asked and stood up. The Avengers all looked at me. Steve looked determined, Tony was worried, Nat was clearly angry with Freya's kidnappers and Clint looked so ready to fight.

"Someone took Freya?" I heard a familiar pain-filled voice behind me. The pain in the voice wasn't just physical pain, it was emotional pain too. I turned around to see a weak Peter walking into the room, leaning on the wall as he staggered over to us. His bandages were blood red and his pants had droplets of blood soaking into them. He looked strangely pale and clammy. He looked like even sleep hurt his body. "I'm sorry." He muttered before his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

I ran and grabbed him before he hit the ground. "It's alright Peter. It wasn't your fault." I said and picked him up bridal style. "I'm talking Peter to his bed. Find Freya by the time I get back." I said and walked out of the room.

I carried Peter, who was going in and out of consciousness, to his hospital lab room. Once we arrived a doctor came to help re-bandage Peter's torso. The whole time Peter said "It's my fault, I should have protected her. I'm so sorry." I felt so bad that he believed himself at fault for Freya but he wasn't to blame. It wasn't solely him. I told him no one blamed him but deep down I believed he could have done more to save her. I didn't tell him that.

Time Jump

Freya's POV

Gerald woke me up. I called this man who served me breakfast Gerald. It was easier that way. He passed me a tray of food and with a small nod, he left. As he walked past other cells the prisoners yelled about wanting to be free. I had tried that tactic for a while but I learnt that it never worked. It only involved more pain.

I started eating the rock hard food and drinking the dusty water. I stared at the roof and cried softly. I felt weak, vulnerable, useless and so powerless. I wanna go home. I wanna feel my powers tuning through my body. I wanna feel Peter's arms wrap around me as we hug.

"Ay, LokiDottir. Guess who we have for you?" Said Gerald as he pushed a dishevelled looking man into the cell with me. At first, I didn't look at who it was. I didn't care, but when I heard a curtain silver-tongued god speak I had a sudden urge to slap someone. Specifically the god of mischief that was standing in front of me.

I walked up to the man and looked him in the eye. I didn't need to confirm who it was. I raised my hand and slapped my father right across his perfect, pale face.

He gasped and looked at me shocked. "What was that for?" He asked a bit too loudly. I glared at him trying to hold back all the different emotions I felt towards my father at that moment.

"You know damn well what that was for," I growled at him and gave him a pissed off look.

Thor had told me about how my father had done this before. He had tricked my uncle into thinking he had died. My uncle believed my dad at first but soon found out it wasn't true. For a year I believed my father would come back but I figured if it took him a year maybe he wasn't coming back so when two years past I didn't know what to do. I never lost all my hope but now that I'm seeing my father I wanted nothing more than for him to disappear again.

"Where the hell have you been?" I asked him and he looked to the floor. I glared at him and could feel red hot tears building up and getting ready to fall down my face. "You died! My Uncle, your brother, saw you die! Why the hell did you LIE!" I said, almost yelling at him.

"Because I'm the god of lies." He said but it sounded more like a question. He knew that I wasn't in the mood for his shenanigans and yet he pushed on my patience.

"That's not an excuse!" I yelled at him. "Father... Why did you leave me?" I said as the anger faded into sadness and a bit of relief. I just wanted to know whether he cared. When he said nothing I replied with: "Did you care? Did you miss me? Did you think about how I would have felt? I had lost my grandma then I lost you. Did you care, at all, that I needed you?" I said and wiped my eyes and turned around.

"I... I guess I didn't think that far into it. I knew you'd be without me but I guess I hoped you would be alright. You had Thor and Peter," He said and I sighed.

"Alright? You thought I'd be ALRIGHT?! For a year I tried to find you. I searched for any sign that you were alive. All I needed was one word to know you were alive. Norms below, you never think!" I said and huffed. "I don't know what else to say," I added and let the tears fall.

"I'm sorry that I did what I did but I had to. It was the only way to stop Malikith from killing everyone and everything. I'm sorry." He said and pulled me into him for a hug. I turned around and let my tears soak into his shirt

"I'm still mad at you but I understand, kinda." I said and smiled at him. I was very mad at him, that much was true. I also had no idea when I would forgive him fully. I pulled away slightly and faced him. "I'm so glad to see you alive," I said and smiled at him.

"I'm glad to see you alive." He said and hugged me again. I seemed to only just then realize that a Hydra agent had given me a sort of gift. I looked at my father confused and he seemed to understand my unspoken question. "Don't worry. He is on our side." He whispered with a smirk. 

Published: 31.7.2021