Chapter 25

Sorry, it's rather short but it's really cute and I wanted Semi's milestones in my book. Enjoy the cutness

Freya's POV
After last night, when I woke up I was terribly stiff and uncomfortable. Nat was gone and so was Semi but there was a note:

Freya,

I have taken Gersemi out for a morning walk. She is nice and warm and I even fed her some of the breastmilk in the freezer. I was safe and careful by the way so don't worry. Well be back and hopefully with a coffee for you

Nat

I smiled and carefully got off the lounge and walked into the living room, hoping to find something for breakfast. There was loads to eat and I made myself oats with berries. I walked to the living room, hoping to sit down and watch some crap television but I saw something better.

Nat was holding Semi and rocking her slightly. "Say Natasha, come one please," Mat said and I smiled at the scene. 

"Trying to get her to talk?" I asked and she nodded softly, not at all surprised I had appeared. I walked up to them and looked at my baby. "oh Semi, can't you talk for Auntie Natasha? It would be ever so nice," I said and Semi looked at me happily.

"Please," Nat said and Semi looked at her and laughed softly. "I think she's mocking me," Nat said with a fake frown. Semi saw Nat's frown and grumbled softly, looked straight at Nat and spoke.

"Tasha!" Semi said and smiled at us when we froze in excitement. "Tasha!" Semi said again and Nat smiled brighter than the sun could have.

"She said my name!" Nat said, held Semi by her chest gently and spun her around carefully, making Semi laugh with happiness.

"You're her first word!" I said and Nat squealed softly. "Where's Auntie Tasha?" I asked and Semi pointed at Nat. It was like I could see the ice melting away from around Nat's heart a little.

I smiled and sat down watching Nat encourage Semi to keep speaking.

As the afternoon arrived, so did Steve. He had found out that Semi had said Tasha and wanted to hear it himself. "I don't believe you," Steve said with a smirk to Nat who groaned and held Semi in her arms.

"She did! Semi, come one, say it. Please," Nat said and pouted like a child. Semi said nothing and instead chuckled."why won't you say it again?" Nat asked, a little disappointed that Semi wasn't speaking again.

I gently took Semi from Nat's arms and looked at her. I pointed at Nat and smiled. "Who's that?" I asked with excitement and Gersemi laughed then spoke.

"Tasha!" Semi said and made the motion of clapping her hands. We all yelled a bit louder and Nat smiled again.

"This calls for a toast," I said and suddenly some tequila was in front of us. "Thank you Jarvis," I said and he said something sweet back to me.

"Arvis?" Semi asked and looked around as if trying to locate the voice.

"Oh my norms, did you hear that Jarvis. Semi called out for you," I said and waited for a response.

"That has warmed my circuits." Jarvis said and we all chuckled at his words. I looked at Steve and he was smiling but he seemed to be a little left out.

"Hey Semi," I said and lifted her to look at Steve. "Who's that?" I asked and Semi seemed to focus on Steve for a moment before smiling.

"Teve!" Semi yelled and Steve started laughing happily. "Teve!" Semi said louder and elwe all started laughing together.

"That's right, Tasha, Jarvis and Steve!" I said happily and spun Semi around carefully. I hugged her close and smiled.

"Mumma," Semi said and I felt a tear on my cheek.

"That's right, I'm your mumma," I said and Semi smiled, leaned against me and slowly fell asleep in my arms.

Published: 11.11.2022