Chapter 7

Peter's POV

"YOU LEFT HER BEHIND!" I screamed at them and let hot tears fall down my face. "WHY?" I yelled desperately wanting an answer. I knew if I kept yelling like this I wouldn't be able to stay awake much longer but I didn't care. "WHERE IS FREYA!" I yelled and glared at them.

Tony and Steve had just told me that they had gone to rescue Freya and had failed. She was still being held by some unknown douchebag who was torturing her. My tears were silent but my anger was not. "Why did you leave her?" I asked and fell back on my bed as I had been leaning on it to stand before. "Why...Did...you....leave her?" I asked through heavy breathes for air.

"We were outnumbered and we would have all been captured if we didn't retreat. We could have died if we stayed much longer," One of them said but I wasn't sure who. I looked right at them with my teary eyes.

"You should have stayed and died," I said before fainting onto the floor where Steve and Tony grabbed me to help me back onto the bed.

Freya's POV

Blackness was all around me and I felt like I was once again in the pool of ink. A flash of light made me squint my eyes. Thor came into view and he was hanging from the roof of this cave. He was tangled in chains and he was spinning slowly. He was talking to someone who looked like a black rock with lava flowing underneath. He also had either a crown or, as I managed to get off my uncle, a big eyebrow, on his head. That vision disappeared and what came next was surprising and gave me a shock but also made me giggle. My dad fell from a portal I knew as one of Dr Strange's. Next, my dad and my uncle were sitting on a rock with Odin in between them. Odin started turning into golden flecks that floated to the sky. I could see the small tears in both my uncles and my father's eyes. They stood up to leave when a dark, tangling portal opened up and looked like it was bleeding into our world. Out of the portal stepped a tall, skinny but strong, dark-haired figure. She instantly made me feel uncomfortable and awkward. It was like I was meant to know her but I didn't.

"Kneel, Before your Queen." Was all I heard before everything went black again and the next thing to pop up was a strange-looking planet with my uncle and father on it. Thor was in a weird circle cell talking to an illusion of my father. My uncle threw something at my dad and the illusion disappeared. A man, or something, made of rocks appeared and started talking to my father.

The next vision I saw was of Thor fighting someone I knew as the Hulk. Clearly, the Hulk went through some shit and I tried to figure out what it was but I couldn't. My uncle and the Hulk fought for a while and I saw my dad watching from a commenter's box-like thing. I chuckled but stopped when the next vision appeared.

It was Asgard except everything was on fire. Everything was burning away and I knew something had gone wrong. Every tree I had climbed, every path I had walked and every view I had ever seen was gone. Burning away because something had gone wrong. The creature with the big eyebrow was standing huge above Asgard and he drew his sword.

I saw the Hulk trying to go up to the big monster and smash it but Thor stopped him. "Hulk for once in your life don't smash!" Thor said and Hulk came begrudgingly back to us. I chuckled at that but my moment of happiness was destroyed when the creature plunged his sword into the heart of Asgard. I looked around to make sure everyone was safe and I saw a big blue spaceship flying away with everyone in it.

"Asgard is not a place, It's a people." Someone said and it rang through my ears as I watched Asgard explode.

Then that great big purple titan thing appeared and he had a golden glove-like thing and he was smirking like he owned the world. "Don't harm the little one." He said and those words echoed through my head.

I opened my eyes and screamed. It had been a dream but I was not asleep during it, I had fainted and I had just woken up to feel like my body was being ripped apart and sewed back together again.

I looked over at the titan, still not knowing what his words meant, and cried even more. It surprised me that I even had more tears to shed. "Please," I muttered and finally they shut the machine off. My body fell to the floor and I tried to push myself up but I was stuck in a sort of kneeling position on the floor. "I can't do this anymore," I mumbled and tried to focus my breathing so I could actually get air into my lungs.

After a few minutes, I was hauled to my feet and taken to a different room. They put me on the floor of this room and a blue lady walked in. "Oh, so you're the prisoner." She said and looked at me like I was a mouse and she was the lion. "I've been told to train you," She said and I scoffed.

"I don't want training. I want my family." I said and threw a magic dagger at her. She grabbed it as it widely missed her and she flung it back with acute accuracy. Before it could stab me I heard that mad Titan speak. The dagger was caught and I was unharmed, vaguely speaking.

"You are to train her not kill her. Do not harm her enough to harm the little one," He said and the blue lady nodded softly. "Freya, This is my daughter, Nebula. She will be training you. You work for us now." The titan said and I groaned softly as I finally managed to stand up fully. My head was spinning still but I couldn't do anything about that.

"Why?" I asked, "From my experience, you have plenty of hench creatures." I said and steadied my breathing completely.

"Because if you are this fierce, I have to assume that..." He began but didn't finish his sentence. I growled and turned to him so I could see him properly. "The little one," He said again before leaving me to fight for my life against this person called Nebula.

"Please don't hurt me too badly. I've just been tortured for the past few hours." I said and she scoffed at me.

"That's nothing compared to what he did to me." She said without warning our 'training session' began. 

Published: 19.8.2021