Chapter 45

Gersemi's POV

I ran back to my mum, having had enough socialising with Morgan. It was nothing to with her but it had been a few hours and I was exhausted now. I climbed next to my mum and gently tugged on her arm to let her know I was ready to go home. Even though I was getting better at telepathy I still used our little signals as it was just easier to get my point across quickly. I'd have to teach my dad the signals too.

It's okay, we'll be going soon. I'm tired too, My mum's voice said in my head and she looked at me lovingly. I smiled and rested my head on her arm, closing my eyes and letting my mind rest. I had tried to be nice and play with Morgan because she was missing her dad but I could only play for so long.

"I think we should head home," My mum said to my dad and he nodded softly. I opened my eyes and help out my arms to my dad. I knew I was five but I was small and I just wanted him to carry me for a little bit. Even just to the car.

"You look very tired Semi," Uncle Steve said and I smiled softly, nodding and holding onto my dad's neck as he carefully picked me up. He held me on his chest and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I'll take her to the car," My dad said and started carrying me outside. I closed my eyes and held onto his neck tighter so I wouldn't fall off. "You're very tired aren't you little spider?" My dad said and I nodded softly, liking his nickname for me.

"Too much peopling," I muttered and hid my eyes from the bright car lights that flashed when my dad unlocked the car.

"I understand that," My dad said and opened the car door for me, gently placing me inside. "I'm just gonna check on Frey...your mamma," He said and walked towards the door but did not go back inside the compound. I watched him talk to someone and then he took my mum's hand and they came over to the car.

"You alright Semi?" My mum asked and I nodded softly. My dad did up my seatbelt and then got in the car himself and off we drove home. I was pretty quickly asleep in the back seat.

Freya's POV

I was going to tell Gersemi on the way home but she fell asleep nearly straight after the car started moving. "How are we going to tell her?" I asked Peter and he shrugged softly, focusing on where he was going more than talking to me. I kept talking anyway but they weren't directed at anyone. "How are we going to do this? I mean, we have the space for another child but are we ready? Is Gersemi ready?" I said and sighed heavily. "How will Mrs Stone react to this news? I know that she would be happy but would she be willing to help us?" I said and looked at Peter who smiled softly at me.

"It'll be okay, We've got each other and I'm sure Mrs Stone will help us if nessasseary and Thor, he's around too," Peter said and I nodded softly.

"Do you even want a second child?" I asked and Peter quickly pulled over and turned to face me. "Sorry, it was a stupid question," I said and Peter looked at me with a passionate love that I hadn't seen before. Noot with such a...determination.

"Freya, Of course I want another child!" Peter said and took my hands in his. "I agree that the timing is a bit...shit and that it's a bit strange due to the certainstances but its happening. We have a few situations we could pick from but right now, the only thing I want to do is be happy with my family and for you to be happy aswell," Peter said and I smiled softly at him. "Do you want another child? Because she can afford another children, we have the space for another, its more a matter on if you would LIKE another," Peter said and I smiled at him and kissed him.

"I do want another child," I said and Peter smiled.

"So do I," Peter said and kissed me again, a lot deeper than before. I smiled and put my hands on his neck and deepened the kiss further. Peter muttered something briefly and I gently tugged on his hair, causing him to smile and moan softly.

I pulled away from the kiss and looked at him with a smirk. "Home?" I asked and Peter smiled and nodded, started the car and we were home pretty soon. The smirk on his face told me he agreed with me a lot. 

Published: 3.5.23