14

Ella-

I was waiting for Ryder to answer but I think he knocked out, he never get much sleep when he's here.

I was finally getting up for the day, I slept until 9 after he left and my dad was home but he just going to head out again to the studio.

"Have fun at Mia's tonight." He stated as I was coming down the stairs for breakfast.

"Does everyone know about it?" The confusion was washed a crossed my face.

"Umm, yea." His answer was vague but i didn't have the energy to fight him on the issue.

I kissed his check mumbled a bye and good luck before hearing the door slam my que to head to the kitchen.

I grabbed a glass of milk and an apple, sitting down at the island in my empty house.

It never really hits me that I'm alone until I am. Like everyone can be here having a party or just visiting so i'll just live off that high for a while. But when the high stops and everyone is back on tour or at their respective houses, i'm alone again.

I'm fumbling with my phone waiting for Ryder to answer the text I sent him again but he must still be asleep.

I make my way from the kitchen to my bathroom. He said no makeup or anything but I needed to shower, desperately.

My music filled the house as the water hit my skin. For some reason whenever i'm in the shower or in a place where I can submerge myself in water I feel peaceful, it doesn't have so many bad memories anymore.

I can finally see the ocean or go swimming in the pool without it making me feel like a drowning, so I take showers like three times a day just for the sake of peace.

It's only 10:30 so i'm assuming I should be arriving to the Hemming's household soon.

I wrap the towel around my body, making my way back into my room to get dressed.

It was a chiller day today snd he said casual, so causal he gets.

I slip on a pair of black sweats, not too baggy but still fit me perfectly, along with some air forces as always.

He told me to wear his clothes but in reality he only left the flannel, a tshirt that looked like it needed to be thrown away, and a hoodie that I've had since the day he came here in the rain.

I slid the hoodie over my wet hair, turning to look at myself in the mirror.

It was a purple hoodie with graphic roses lining the arms and back of it. It was so baggy but it looked it had always belonged to me if that makes any sense.

My hair was gonna air dry today, so I grabbed a jaw clip, my wallet, phone, and keys before making my way down the stairs to the door.

Duke was whimpering because I was leaving him but i couldn't exactly take him with me. I made the strong choice to ignore him as I shut the door feeling guilt as I locked it on my poor baby.

I had the option of walking to Ryder's but it was much easier to take my car, also I wasn't sure if I wanted to get in Mia's car later so at least I would have a back up plan.

I am pulling out of my driveway now, making my way down to his street.

I wasn't even sure if he was up but I haven't had much time to spend with Aunt S so maybe we can bond today.

They didn't live far, in fact Uncle Luke moved out of the clouds a few months ago because he didn't like Ryder being so far from the rest of the kids when they were on tour.