28

Ella-

My phone was buzzing nonstop.

This was the first time I posted on instagram for a while and it was a post about Ryder and I who I haven't posted about in around 4 years or so. So a shock probably had to happen.

The response that i've seen so far has been positive. Pepinos were making ship names for us and fan accounts. I was on and off the app as I was trying to get ready quickly.

My father did send me my own photo and told me no canoodling in my room anymore. He was being funny but apart of me knew he meant it.

I was fully dressed now, wearing a pair of simple black mom jeans with a white tight cropped tank top that showed my lacy black bralette slightly around my shoulders. My hair was still damp but I was just going to let my hair air dry.

So I did one last scan over my body in the mirror before sending a small nod and turning to exit the bathroom. As I emerged I bumped into something as if a wall was built right by my door. I stumbled backward, my head now pounding as the impact shot me into the door frame.

"Shit." I grumbled, slowly backing up to see what or should I say who I hit.

"Mia." I groaned in annoyance as she held out a pair of shoes for me to wear, I didn't accept them, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Your behind schedule." She mumbled, shoving the shoves into my chest before walking off in a huff.

"I didn't have a schedule!" I yelled back at her before realizing she wasn't going to come back and fight me on this.

I looked down at the pair of shoes, she handed me. They were my favorite pair I own, hands down. They were a pair of all white Jordan 1's, they weren't easy to find but my father pulled some strings and grabbed them for me. And then he wanted to match me in a picture so he bought a pair himself.

Yes, he's that dad.

I made my way over to they bed, my phone still buzzing like crazy next to me as I sat down. I slipped on the shoes or rather carefully put them on because you can't fuck these up.

I laced them up, quickly moving over to the full length mirror in the corner of my room, eyeing my outfit up and down. Sighing to myself knowing that Mia is right, she is much better at picking out outfits than me.

I heard some playful yelling coming from the room where Ryder was waiting in, causing my curiosity to peak. My body moved without really knowing why I was going that way but I was.

I didn't even bother knocking on the door as this is technically my house. The door swung open to reveal Caleb and Ryder wrestling now on the floor in between the bed and now empty fish tank.

"Ya know I think Ryleb is real." I laughed, slowly leaning against the door frame.

Both of their heads popped up over the edge of the bed, both of them turning extremely red with embarrassment.

Ryder quickly bounced up from the floor, straightening out his clothes before making his way over to me.

"Don't try and play it cool Hemmings I saw the whole thing." I dragged out the 'o' in whole as he moved his way over to me.

"I would never Hood." He had a dangerous smirk on his lips, stopping right before me both of his hands placed on either side of my hips like they were drawn in like a magnet.

His gripped tightened around my hips, quickly hoisting me over his shoulder, spinning a round in circles, both of us laughing like idiots before he slammed me down on the mattress. The force from my impact made the mattress wiggling, sending my body bouncing up and down before it finally settled.