41

Ella

5SOS has a rough time on stage !

Hood and Hemmings both came off stage crying on their first promotional show in San Francisco

I sighed, slipping my phone back into my jean pocket before turning to look at myself in the mirror. My eyes raked across my body, looking at the pair of blue jeans that were sitting nicely on my body with my waist completely disappeared as I was swimming on one of my fathers hoodies that he left here. My shoes were just basic white vans and my curls were slightly pulled back with small clips though I wanted so badly to take it down to cover my face.

I stepped forward, my eyes dissecting every inch of my face as I inched even closer to the mirror. My eyes were bloodshot and my cheeks were prickled splotchy with pink all due to the crying fest that has been happening for the past two nights.

I wasn't the only one having a harder time than normal, Mia actually had to cancel her date with the infamous Jake because she actually couldn't pull herself out of her bed. Mali told me that she locked herself in her room and that Aunt Crystal could hear her sobbing loudly through the walls.

I tried talking her, tried to get her to talk to me even though I was just as unstable but nothing helped. She ignored my calls and texts, but the chances of her coming to school  perfectly fine today were high. Shes never let anyone see her down before and she sure as hell wasn't going to start now.

I exited my thoughts, my dark blue eyes staring at me in the mirror as my hand lifted to brush across my speckled skin. I was almost repulsed by the state of my face, though that was truthfully the only part of my body that looked utterly awful. So I shrugged, spinning on the back of my heels away from the mirror.

My eyes instantly fell to the small brown dog that was laying peacefully on the edge of my bed. He had a rough night too, whimpering the entire time and constantly jumping off my bed to scratch aimlessly on my fathers door. It was a long night of getting out of a bed to grab him but if wasn't like I was sleeping much anyways with the amount of tears running down my face.

I'm taking it harder probably just because he turned around, though everyone turns around before they get on a plane. He just promised me he wouldn't do that, that he wouldn't show me his sadness and wouldn't look back at mine. But he broke that promise and has been too scared to call me.

So that's probably another reason why it's been extra hard. He won't call me, he just texts me. But it gets worse because every time he calls Mali and he sees or hears me he hangs up immediately. It's not very fatherly of him but Mali thinks it's because he taking it harder this time around too. As much as I want to believe that reasoning I can't bring myself to.

Duke started to whine, wagging his tail happily at the sight of me standing over him. I reached out my arms which he happily jumped into, his head nuzzling into the corner of my neck as I held him tightly against my chest. I began to move around my room, my eyes scanning for my backpack before slinging it over my shoulder and heading out of my bedroom door.