26

Ella-

"You passed out Mia."

Her eyes frantically looked around the area she was seated, her body still soaked in chlorinated clothes and her head full of dizziness. She was trying hard to listen to Uncle Ash's voice but she couldn't bring herself to concentrate.

"Twins?" She asked again, this time directly her to parents who were sitting on the right side of their daughter.

"It's a good thing. Right?" Aunt Crystal was petrified now. She was already scared of being pregnant but Mia will always be her baby so the thought of her being uneasy over the issue made Crystal be uneasy over the issue.

"Yea of course. It's just a... surprise?" The last word came out almost more as a question which perplexed me but I was still bobbing up and down in the water staring at my best friend.

"We wanted to tell you privately but everything just kinda happened."

Uncle Mikey coughed, him and myself turning to look at my father how held his hands up in defense before tubing away acting like nothing.

"Gotta give me something. Two boys? Two girls? One of each?" Mia quizzed them.

The shock of twins is what caused Mia to pass out as she felt she wasn't fit to be a big sister in any regards. So the thought of having two little humans look up to her scared her even more.

"Two boys." Aunt Crystal beaming at us.

Mia smiled but groaned quickly afterward looking at me then to the boys.

"Great we're out numbered." She placed her face in her hand, the boys cheering in response.

"No I refuse to have two more of them." I shook my head causing everyone to let out a laugh at my statement.

Mia quickly bobbed her head down to reach her mothers stomach, slowly starting to speak to the two little boys occupying the space.

"Please be good little boys. Don't listen to the anything those buffoons say, the only people who are ever going to be right are sissy and ella." She stated firmly before planting a small kiss on the belly, smiling at her mother afterward.

Ryder was still sat behind her, keeping her steady. His life legit flashed before his eyes because Mia is literally is little sister, nothing he wouldn't do for her.

He looked over at me, shooting a rather decent smile before looking down at Mia and patting her shoulder in assurance that everything is ok.

"Well it has been a day and we have two drunk uncles on the loose." My father stated, all the attention is being turned to him.

"So sleepover here?" He smiled as everyone let out whoots and cheers.

I swear this past week our house has turned into a hotel. The amount of people that have been staying here is like ridiculous. Mainly because we don't have enough room for any of them.

That's a lie we have plenty of room for them but when there's 12+ people in our house it's can be a lot all at once.

"If anyone brings their wet shoes and clothes into the house though your dead." He said seriously before climbing out of the pool and motioning for everyone else to follow.

Caleb and I swam quickly to the shallow side, pulling ourselves out of the water and headed over to the stack of towels that were placed on one of the lunge chairs.

I looked back over my shoulder to see Ryder and Mia still talking and sitting on the floor, looking as thought they are finally having a heart to heart.