51

hey y'all, just letting you know there will be smut in this chapter.

don't read if you don't want to, but it is kinda an important part to their relationship now soo enjoy :)

Ella

I didn't even realize we were on the third floor until this morning, that our room was on the corner with windows letting in mass amounts of light over our tangled bodies under the sheets, which proved to me that I safe solely because I was in his arms.

I wiggled my body all around, just trying to adjust to the light that was pouring into the room, pushing my body around so I don't boil from the sun. Though Ryder's tight ass grip on my body was making that overly difficult.

My eyes finally fluttered open, my mind taking in every inch of room that my iris' are slowly adjusting too. One of my hands coming up to rub my eyes lightly as a small, tired groan escaped my lips, tumbling into the stale air of the hotel room.

I tensed, my arm pulling off my eyes quickly as Ryder's arm moved up my back, rubbing small circles under the shirt that he gave me the pervious night. His body warm and comforting underneath my own, as mine almost went as stiff as a board not expecting him to wake yet.

Though I finally relaxed into his touch, causing his head nuzzling further into my neck as I leaned back down into the gigantic mattress, my head resting on the mop of curls that are now sprawled our across the pillow below us.

I knew if I closed my eyes I would be out for days, so I am trying my best to keep my attention out to the window as Ryder attempts to soothe my body back down to sleep. Which is only because this boy sleeps like 20 hours a day and my movements from earlier most likely woke sleeping beauty up.

I turned my head down, looking at his angelic face that was pressed against my chest with both his hands running up and down my spine, sending involuntary shivers down to my toes.

I let my lips turned upward in a smile, my teeth on full display as my breathing pushed his body up and down against my chest, my hands tangled in his curly mess of a hair with his calloused fingers tapping against my cool back.

I'm sure he could feel my eyes burning into the side of his face, my mind running miles a minute for every reason in the book, starting with last night and ending with something that happened months ago with my nightmares.

I really couldn't stop my mind; it's my least favorite part of myself.

The way that I overthink everything I say or do, unless I'm drunk, ruins my mood most of the time, but right this second I am hoping that I can shut it off and just lay here with Ryder.

Though considering what happened last night, I think we both would be looking at each other differently. But I was mistaken yet again, watching as his pale blue eyes turned upward to meet my own, a pure smile spread across his face.

I only thought this because I proposed a pretty stupid solution to why he didn't want to sleep with me, when all he wanted was to make it special.

I swear sometimes, maybe he's the girl in this relationship, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

He just wants it to be different, seeing as we've done other sexual activities before, since sophomore year about. But most of the time it's when he comes around when our parents are gone and he's beyond depressed and is trying to distract himself.