epilogue one

*2 month or so later

Ella

I really didn't think I would see the day, waking up to slip on a cap and gown, smiling in the mirror as my father hollers from bellow that I was going to be late for my own graduation.

To say this year was interesting was would a major understatement; I mean most people don't almost die like twice but hey I guess that's why I've never had a dull moment.

Everything has fallen into place, the four 5SOS kids all moving onto bigger and greater things for our  personal lives, but as a communion we could never leave each other even if we tried.

The months leading up to today have been wonderful ones, though stressful as we waited for court dates and hearings all regarding Jackson, all of which I thankfully didn't have to attend.

I would listen in because my uncle attended, along with Ryder and Caleb who had to testify, Caleb for the events freshman year and Ryder for both that event and the ones regarding my attack.

They both seemed seemingly normal after those court days, though a bit awkward and took some time to fall back into a normal routine or attitude with myself and the rest of our family.

At the end of the month long trial, days and days of sitting on the edge of my seat as we would listen in and hear the judge call recess though it was obvious that she wanted to sentence him then and there made my skin crawl. But just when I thought it could go on forever, the judges gavel hit the wood plank hard, sentencing him to life in prison, for every crime he committed, for rape, for stalking, for abuse, for rape again of the first degree. But the issue at hand wasn't the details no, it was the fact hat he was going to be put away for go without a chance of parol, without a chance of hurting anyone ever again.

We celebrated for weeks, shouting and scream as we praised god, as we praised the fact everyone is going to grow now, going to be a peace.

Then the months went on, Tiffany stopped nagging me after Ryder and I made it obviously clear that we weren't breaking up anytime soon, that we are very much in love.

The four of us all committed to colleges, Ryder going to USC, surely just to make a point that no matter is much we grow as a couple. as people he will always love to push my buttons just a little bit like he always has. And I guess going to my enemy school he can do just that.

Him and Caleb both going to into business because they can't actually figure out what the hell they want to do in their future.

Mia on the other hand, had actually received a job making the album art for Niall Horan, or Uncle Niall as we grew up calling him, so now she is going into the art program at UCI, to grow her creative skills and photography as she hopes to grow her career as best as she can, which will probably be soon as she helped create the album aesthetic for CALM.

And our fathers, of course leaving for your after Mia's and mine birthdays, touring their new album officially with us on the road before college officially starts for the four of us.

"Ella Mali!" My father shouted as I stumbled over my bedroom rug trying to shrug my high heels on without wrinkling my gown, but both attempts provided fatal.

"Fuck." I hissed, rubbing my knee lightly as I slammed my body into the side of the door, finally being able to successfully slip my heel on before answering my father quickly. "I'll be right down daddy!"

I had been using that term a bit more than usual, maybe because I was sentimental over graduating or maybe because of everything that happened but unfortunately I couldn't tell and he didn't mind because in his words he said 'It remind me of you still being my baby girl.' then he proceeds to cry for a least an hour.