30

BREAKING NEWS!
Can 5sos not control their kids?

Ella Hood seen kissing what looks to be Ryder Hemmings but in a hospital?

Ella-

I was sitting with Mia, both of us minding our own business, either of us on our phones because we were waiting for Aunt Crystal to finish feeding the twins.

Our legs were slumped over the waiting room chairs, backs against the wall. If you hadn't known us you would think we were complete strangers because of our lack of talking and the distance between us.

"M?" I tore my gaze away from my phone to look over at her.

"Hmm." She didn't even bother too look over at me as she was too engrossed in whatever she was doing at the moment.

"Did you eat today? I can go get you some food before the rest of them come?" I slowly started to remove myself from my seat as I spoke, turning now to face her completely.

The twins were just a day old, so they were gonna still be here for a few days until everyone can be back home in their respective houses. So we were all coming back and forth from home to come see them. 

I stayed the night with Mia, which was absolute hell because she was too scared of the dark and wanted to cuddle up against me on a rather uncomfortable and small leather couch.

"Ella." She sounded serious but all I had asked her is if she wanted food.

"Mia I just want -" She was quick to cut me off, putting her finger up to shush me. Her legs swing over the chair so her feet were fully planted on the ground before she swiftly made her way over to me.

She quickly sat in front of me, crouching down so we were eye level. Her phone was sat in between her hands, the screen lighting up with notifications.

She didn't say anything to me as she turned her phone so the bright light was burning my eyes. I rolled my eyes before looking at her phone which showed a blown up picture of two people kissing.

"And?" I was utterly confused as to why she was showing me a picture but instead of responding she just shoved the phone closer to my face.

I took a better look at it this time, trying to make our the surroundings and the people and that's when it clicked.

That's from last night.

It's Ryder and I.

"Shit." I mumbled, taking my hand to push the phone away from me and back into the chest of the blond headed girl in front of me.

"We are never in tabloids. What's the purpose of it?" I was utterly bewildered at the whole thing.

Mia turned her phone back to her, the screen illuminating her fair skin as she scrolled through article.