50

here we go, 50 chapters :) 
also thank you for 8k reads, means a ton

Ella

It's been relatively normal again, it's nice.

It's almost eerie, considering that just a week ago we were all fighting, like all of us.

Mia and I had made up, though she never spoke to me about her weird mood nor did we ever have a proper conversation about it. Rather she showed up at my house smiling largely on Monday morning saying she was taking me to school instead of lover boy.

Which of course I protested seeing as I can drive myself and I miss driving my car, but I guess being friends with protective one and dating protective two you don't get to do much of what you want.

My father and I made up too, which was a relief off everyone's shoulders, especially Mali.

We talk every morning like we normally do, he is still unaware of Ryder basically sleeping in my bed every night and I intended to keep it that way. He's happy, he says more or less because I am, but I would say he's happy because the fans are accepting the new album so well, really taking in every ounce of the new 5sos that is gracing the world.

Though he did tell me that if I ever pull a stunt like that again I am going to boarding school no question.

But he also proceeded to say that he is happy to know he didn't raise a bitch, that I can handle my liquor even if I get snappy as hell. But that means I can protect myself from creeps, so maybe it's a win win.

All his words, not mine.

In fact that took up at least an hour of the two hour call we were on. I'm serious, an entire hour of him just telling me that i'm bad bitch and that he's almost proud of me for standing up for my feelings.

I'm just not allowed to talk to him like that about my feelings.

Well I can talk to him about my feelings; anytime he said, even if I wake him up across the country. I just can't yell at him and basically tell him to fuck off, which I technically did tell him when he was trying to get me into my room that night. Oops.

Though, Mali said that if it makes me feel better I can get drunk and call her about how much my dad pisses me off. She said her and my dad used to do that all the time when they were younger and thought the world was against them.

I don't believe that though, seeing as they are both the nicest people on the bloody planet.

Mali and I were never in a fight to be being with but she's still relived and we apologized to each other for whatever reason. She doesn't have to play devil's advocate for me or her brother anymore and she doesn't have to be the messenger between us which normally resulted in me crying because I felt bad or my father biting her head off because he was annoyed.

So saying that she's happier now is a major understatement. She feels like she's walking on clouds after everyone kissed and made up.

As for Caleb and Uncle Ash, they made up as well, thank god. Meaning that the two men made up with Uncle Luke, making the group face time calls before concerts or interviews a hell of a less awkward.

Well my dad still loves to point jabs at my uncle, shoving tequila bottles in his chest and laughing bitterly before turning back to the camera and smiling at the group of us on the other side like he didn't just purposely turn his best friend as red as a fucking tomato.

I swear I think my father is evil sometimes, like does he have some twin brother that I don't know about?

But, regardless of the teasing, that also meant that Mia wasn't getting a million calls a day from her father, who claimed it was to see the new borns but frankly they never were even brought up in conversation, let alone seen on the screen.