38

Ella

My eyes fluttered open due to the immense stream of light that was flooding into the room. l was calm at first, my eyes narrowing as the sun continued to contract my pupils. I could feel the hot sun illuminating my face, my hair sticking to the back of my neck. My hands were free on the pillows, my eyes never turning  down just looking ahead at the wide open window across front the bed I was laying in.

I sighed, not looking around in anyway just focusing on my need for the bathroom. I went to roll over, out of bed but my body was soon pulled back in the pervious position by a pair of strong hands.

Now I was panicked because I didn't know where the hell I was.

My eyes for no real reason didn't look down at the pair of hands pulling me into the warm body rather my eyes fluttered around the room to see the flash of grey walls and my body wrapped in the deep navy blue comforter, the entire thing wrapping both of our bodies.

My gaze fluttered down now at the blonde boy who had his head pressed against my chest and his arms holding me tight. My body was pressed up higher than his, my head rested up neatly in his fluffy pillows though his head was flat on the sheets.

Our legs were tangled within each other's, his left completely wrapped around the small of my right ankle. His right shoved between my legs almost pulling me closer to him. Either one of his hands were on the small of my back, both of them pressed up firmly against me, his finger tips digging into me.

He always held me tightly, awake or asleep, his grip never ceased. I honestly loved that about laying with him. If he ever woke up and I had slipped out his grip he would have a full on war with himself over the fact that he let me go. That's probably happened a total of two or three times, and he made me stay the night again so he could wake up with me in his arms.

I could tell he was slightly awake, though he was probably a bit more sleepy than I. My hands found their way into his hair, one of them rubbing the back of his neck and the other tangling with his blonde locks.

"Good morning bubs." I spoke, my tone soft as I know he was behind pissed at himself for what happened between us last night.

He didn't move no, he just dug his head further into my chest, pressing a slight kiss. I was worried about him in more ways than one. His body felt warmer than it did last night, his fingertips digging deep into my back.

"Wake up, baby." I cooed as my head ducked down into his hair, pressing a light kiss to the top of his head.

His lips planted yet another kiss to my bare chest just above the black tank top that I still had on from last night. Though my jeans had been replaced with a pair of Ryder's sweats that were much much to big for me. His own chest bare with a similar pair of grey joggers draped lowly on his hips.

He shook his head lightly with his lips never leaving my bare chest. His hand pulled my body in deeper to his, our legs pressing against one another yet again.

"No your still mad." He murmured with his eyes still shut tightly, his words sent shivers into my body at the mere mention of what happened last night.

"I would never leave you baby." I spoke with fear in my voice, his eyes not meeting mine.

Ryder's hands were wrapped around my legs like a child. His head was pressed up against my thigh with his eyes closed and tears running down my jeans.

I crouched down, his hands removing themselves from me. Our faces were inches away from each other, neither of us doing much of anything just staring in our eyes.