ch 6; the zora king

Siri have'd sat down on the edge of the bed by Linkly's feet.
"I'm going to leave you to rest a bit...But I will come back about one hour... The king wants to meet you" she explains smiling.
Linkly stiffen without knowing why.
Nervousness of meeting the king?
Or bad memories his body remembers while his mind isn't?
Siri is looking asking at him.
" The king is actually kind nowadays... And...Ehm..." she looks sadly down on her hands.
Both Linkly, and Link who stands next the window looks asking at her.
She clears her throat.
"The king is sick and he has only days left...Perhaps some month if he is lucky... I actually think he is only pushing himself to stay alive to meet his son again...For one last time" she sighs.
"And...Where is the prince?" Link asks while heavy rain hits the window.
Siri looks against his direction.
"He is living at kakariko village since the war between Zoras and Hylians started and ended because of calamity Ganon" she tells him before she shoots a look at Linkly who looks pretty clueless.
Link inhales.
"Calamity Ganon?" He asks curiously feeling a little happy about finding someone who seems have been there. The day there everything maybe happened.
Siri nods.
"Yes... The greatest danger hyrule have met... The pure darkness in form of a dragon who doomed the hyrule castle... The dragon brought the blood moon who appears about once in the month there all dead monsters comes back and are making havoc amongst everyone... Hylians, Zoras and other species..." she gulps.
"And the second the moon disappears does the monsters who came back to life too..." she adds.
Link crosses his arms.
"Tell me more about the dragon..." he begs impatiently.
Siri looks a slightly confused from getting cut in her thoughts.
She clears her throat.
"The dragon is really strong... Even the princess of hyrule who could use light magic couldn't stop it... And she ended up with being swallowed by the creature she tried fighting against... But thanks for her sacrificed, the dragon couldn't spread more havoc than it already have'd done... And the dragon got stuck to the burn down castle as its prison...But!... Guardians and the mighty divine beasts who were made to protect us from monster have'd turned against us...Thanks to the dragon..." she sighs and starts tearing up of the awful memories.
"Even our...Even our Vah ruta has turned against us" she cries out and cover her eyes with her hands.
"And now our land is cursed with eternity of heavy rain....I'm sorry..." she apologies and stands up.
"I will be back about a hour..." she adds and starts walking fast away. Out from the room.

"Ahh-..." Linkly reaches out his arm and looks shocked at Siri who leaves them alone.
Link hums thoughtfully and looks out through the window.
Looking at the cursed rain who doesn't seem to disappearing the closest future.
"It seems we have some things to do..." he mutters.
"Taking the prince to the dying king?" Linkly asks in his mind and looks asking at the side of Link.
Link nods and looks at Linkly by turning against him.
"That's one of the things... We will also take a look at the dragon...And checking Vah ruta and see if we can take care of her..." he explains.
Linkly smiles gently.
"I knew you were a good boy and wants to help people..." he giggles.
Link snorts embarrassed.
"Don't talk to me as I'm a dog..."
Linkly snickers.
"Nope... You are a wolf... Even though dogs are related to wolfs..." he grins.
"Ahh..." Link let's out as he remembers something and sits down on the bed.
Linkly looks asking at him.
"Talking about related... I have heard a legend from a man who told me...Hylians are the closest race related to Gods..." Link tells Linkly who gasps amazed.
"Doesn't that sounds awesome? Like we are cousins to gods or something" he adds grinning.
Linkly nods.
"Perhaps we are fallen gods who fell off the clouds and ended up here..." he jokes.
Link's grin gets wider.
" Maybe... There exist a land above the clouds... Who knows... Hylians have perhaps lived there... Or another species who are a closer race to the gods?" He shrugs.
"Ohh..." Linkly's eyes start sparkling excited.
"I want to visit that place... To bad you aren't a bird who could fly me to the land above the clouds" he sighs disappointed.
Link moves closer to Linkly.
"Maybe I will be able to take you up there one day" he says and place a hand on Linkly's shoulder.
The sweet, annoying smell pours out from Linkly's body and finds its way into Link's nose.
The smell makes him a little dizzy as the smell tries getting a hold of him.
His inner wolf is whining. Purring as it want something. Or someone.
Link flinchs and takes his hand away from Linkly as he just touched fire.
Linkly looks asking at him while Link clears his throat and stands up.
"Siri will be back about one hour... Lay down and rest during that time...Okay?"
"Okay..."he nods.
"What happened?" He adds asking.
Link ignores his question and walks to the other bed.
"I'm laying down for a while at the other bed..." he explains and lays down on the bed. Feeling grateful for having a curtain between them.

***
About one hour later when they both are dressed and Siri has came back, they are walking against the king's bedroom.

Siri tells the king that, Linkly and his brother have'd arrived and she will leave them alone.

The room is pretty dark except by the big bed there also a big creature pants heavily, laying onto the bed.
"Come closer...." the king begs.
Both men nods and walk against the side of the bed.
The Zora king inhales raspy and clears his throat.
"Link... You are back... That makes me really happy..." King Dorphane says grateful and looks as a big rock has left his shoulders.
"I heard from Siri you sadly lost your memories and your ability to talk... Is that correct?"
Linkly nods slowly.
"Uhm..."
The king exhales heavily as he was sighing.
"That's awful to hear... Hopefully you will get your memories back one day... Even though I would prefer you wouldn't since I haven't been kind to you...Which I deeply apologies for... Until you gain your memories... You have my heart fully blessing to live with my son"
"Your son?" Linkly looks asking at the king.
The king coughs.
"Talking about my son... Can't you travel to kakariko and beg him to get back here? I have to apologize for the harm I have'd caused him... And... We need his help... We need a new king the day I have passed away..."
Linkly nods.
"Uhm..."
With the news, the king seems falling asleep. Feeling relieved.
"Thanks-... Take what you need for your travel..." the king says before he falls asleep.

Link and Linkly walk silently out from the dark bedroom.
"Let's stay one night here before we tries finding Kakariko village..." Link suggests the second they have'd left the bedroom.
"I'm alright with that... And let's eat something before we leave"
"Sounds good to me " Link nods.
"Let's finding Siri and ask her to get us a room..." he adds.
"Uhm"