ch 11; repeat after me

"What about... You have really short hair in the back and longer on the front?" Link suggests while he tries showing with his hand moving across Linkly's head, how the hairstyle will look.
Linkly raises an eyebrow and looks over his shoulder at Link.
"No... It would look weird having similar style as you..."
Link sighs and puts his hands on Linkly's shoulders from behind.
"You know... I can't do miracles when I only have my sword as scissor..."
Linkly grabs the short cut hair and looks thoughtfully at it.
"Then... Why aren't you just even my hair? Cutting all into same length?..." Linkly suggests.
"Ugh...I really don't want short hair...It would feel too different... In wrong way..." Linkly sighs.
Link looks sadly at Linkly's backhead.
He is blaming himself. Even though he couldn't control his beast form forced onto him during the damn blood moon.
"Okay... Let's even the hair... It will soon have'd grown out when you less expected it..." Link smiles cheerfully and takes out his sword with the ability to cut monsters with the power of light.
Link grabs some long strands of hair and moves his sword against the hair.
"I will cut now..."
"O-okay..."Linkly inhales deeply and furrows his eyebrows nervously while his heart pounds faster.
Link moves the sword across the hair and see how the hair gets split there his sword just cut.
Link swallows hardly when he is looking at the dead and cut hair he holds.
How he is the one to blame.
"Alright... Let's continue until the rest are cut..." Link clears his throat and drops the hair he just cut.
Then he shifts and keeps cutting Linkly's hair.

***
Linkly sighs while he is sitting on the wolf's back.
The Wolf rolls his eyes.
"Come on Linkly... I cut your hair hours ago... Time to move on...We have better things to do than sulking over hair..."
"I know..." Linkly sighs.
"B-but..."
"No but! We have to find the king's son before he dies...You want to help him, right?"
"Of course!" Linkly inhales and looks insulted of Link's question. As Link thought there was a risk he didn't wanted to help the sick Zora king.
The Wolf grins.
"Alright then... Time to cheer up and do the best of the situation... You really look great in your new hairstyle"
Linkly smiles shyly and a bit crooked since he isn't convinced yet that, he looks good in his new hairstyle.
He starts playing with his diamond necklace in his hand. Letting it rolling between his fingers.
"Sidon..." The name pops up but only small part of the Zora shows up in his mind. The cheerfully toothy smile and white/red scales.
The Wolf flinches.
Hearing the same name Linkly said by mistake during their sex, makes Link pissed.
His pride can't allow his sex partner to mention another man during the intimate moment they shares.
During situations like having sex with someone makes you wide opened.
Every single small thing can harm you badly.
One clumsy harsh comment about your body can destroy your confidence.
And wrong name, can turn you off. Leaving you in deep thoughts.
Not only did Linkly said Sidon's name during the sex, the king made it sound as; Linkly is together with Sidon.
The Wolf exhales sighing.
He could be selfish and not taking them to kakariko village there the prince is.
In that way, he will keep Linkly to himself.
But... The king will die alone and the son won't get his chance to say goodbye.
Which is a too selfish decision to take.
Beside; they both are taken of someone else.
Even if he wants Linkly, he can't. He is like one hundred years too late.

The Wolf looks around while he is heading forward.
"Can you remember where we should go to find Kakariko village?"
Linkly raises an eyebrow before he starts looking around.
The wide field isn't giving him any clue where they are and where they should walk next.
"I-... I don't know..." Linkly answers.
The wolf sighs deeply and stop walking.
"Okay... Let's take a break... I'm hungry..."
Linkly lits up of the thought of food.
"Me too" he nods smiling.
The Wolf rolls his eyes.
"How can you be hungry when you haven't done anything than riding on my back?" The Wolf asks while Linkly jumps off his back.
"I'm hungry since it was long time ago we ate... That's why... Plus...I'm always hungry " Linkly answers half joking while the Wolf transforms into his hylian form.
"You're helpless..." Link exhales while he shakes his head.
Linkly giggles and is staring shamelessly at Link's naked body.
"Don't stare..." Link adds and starts taking on his clothes.
"Why can't you stay naked? We are alone..."
Link snorts while he pulls up his grey trousers over his hips.
"No thanks...people use to show up when you less expected it... I would..Almost...Rather die when getting caught naked in front strangers..." Link explains and zips his trousers.
Then he takes up an apple from the bag.
"Catch..." he shouts and throws the apple against Linkly.
Linkly grabs the red apple of pure reflex and stares curiously at it.
"Eat..." Link tells him while he takes on his white long-sleeved sweater.
"Thanks..." Linkly says and start eating the apple.
Link looks curiously at Linkly while he takes on his green tunic.
"Hey..." he starts saying and gets Linkly curious eyes on him.
Link clears his throat.
"I just got a random thought...ehm... You should probably try using your mouth and try saying actual words... I mean...It's obvious you can talk but isn't used to it yet... And... I don't think it's a good idea of not training..." Link clears his throat.
Linkly blinks his eyes.
He hasn't thought about trying to speak since it hasn't been important since Link and he can talk through their minds.
But Link has a point. It can't harm him trying to learn speaking again.
Plus... If he can speak, then Link has no reason to leave him behind since he can't talk.
Linkly clears his throat and throws the apple core away.
He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand before he inhales deeply.
"Li-...ng..." Linkly tries saying, but is messing the end up.
Link raises an eyebrow and exhales snickering.
"Yeah...Perhaps harsh sounds are too difficult right now... Try saying Lin instead of Link...Okay?"
Linkly nods and inhales deeply.
The name Lin sounds familiar and his brain starts working after the answer. Why the name sounds familiar as he have'd heard it from somewhere.
Link smiles gently at him.
"Say after me...Ll-iiiin-nn..."
"Ll-iiinn..." Linkly repeats after Link.
Link nods.
"Great!...try again..."
Linkly heart beats happily of getting praise. He inhales deeply.
"Ll-iiin-nn..." Linkly says again and pieces of memories of a small blue Zora baby pops up in his mind.
How the baby-girl first crawled out from the pool and made him happy.
Then how same girl is building a tower with colorful blocks.
  Link nods satisfied.
"Awesome! Now...Say it more slowly..." Link smiles cheerfully before he notices tears dripping from Linkly's eyes.
"Linkly? What happened? Tell me..."
Linkly clenches a fist in front his mouth while his breath starts speeding up.
More pieces of memories pops up in his mind.
How he the last time gave Linn away to Siri.
Linn have'd screamed after him. Called him, mama.
And beside Linn were two other children.
His children!
Linkly kneels heavily down onto the ground and leans forward with one hand on the cold ground.
Tears keep building up in his eyes and just as they've had been created they've had left his eyes and hitted the ground. Leaving darker spots after them at the ground.
His heart is racing painfully of getting  his memories of his lost family back.
The children who were his whole world.
Link kneels down in front Linkly and tries getting his attention by shaking his shoulders.
"LINKLY...TALK WITH ME..." Link shouts with panic not well hidden in his voice.
He tries lifting Linkly up onto his knees.
Linkly flinches and looks asking at Link while he sits up.
Then he looks begging at him and starts clinging onto him as he is screaming after help.
Link's heart skip a beat of pain from seeing the chaos Linkly suddenly had dived into out of nowhere.
He doesn't know what's going on with Linkly since his mind is spinning around too fast. And without any control.
"Come here...I'm here for you..." Link shushes and embraces Linkly.
Linkly leans into his bosom and starts making shaky crying sounds.
"I-I lost them... They are gone....I weren't there during their life...I lost everything...." Linkly cries out.
Link shushes him and rest his chin on Linkly's shoulder.
"You aren't alone...You and me will work things out..." Link tells him with lower voice, and doesn't know what everything are about.
Who these 'them' are.
"I'm here..."