ch 21; Glitches part one

It has been a few days walking, where Link is getting frustrated for each day whom has passed.
"Is it just me-... Or haven't we walked here before?" The hylian mutters.
Linkly raises an eyebrow and starts looking around on the rather open field.
"Maybe?-... It looks kinda familiar..."
Link grunts in frustration and walks toward the rock under the tree, where he sits down on its cold surface.
"If we only had a map-... It would be much easier to find the next location...The only reason we found Vah Ruta was 'Cause of sharkboy..." he starts saying.
"Sidon-..." Linkly chimes in.
Link scoffs.
"Never mind... And the only reason we found Vah Medoh was 'cause we could see it in the sky... So-... How are we supposed to find the next one? And how are we supposed to find the town of Gerudo?"
Linkly shrugs.
Link sighs loudly and leans forward where he puts the elbows on the knees, and then resting the chin on the palms.
"This sucks... And why haven't we seen a single person lately?... Someone who could had pointed out the direction for us..." Link mutters while Linkly takes the sheikah slate up.

The shorter hylian starts examining the tablet curiously. Getting the feeling, he knows something. That, the Sheikah slate might guide them in their quest.
Linkly starts tapping with the index finger on its screen until a map popped up.
Linkly inhales smiling.
"Or-..." Linkly starts telling Link through their minds.
Link hums asking and looks up at him.
Linkly turns the screen toward him.
"Or we will use a map anyway..." he grins proudly.
Link sits upright with the eyes staring at the screen, where an almost perfect map stares back at him.
He scoffs and crosses the arms.
"If you had a map all the time... Why didn't you told me so?" Link snorts.
Linkly shrugs and turns the screen back toward himself.
" I didn't knew-... I just got the feeling now... The weird tablet would help us..." Linkly explains and tries figuring out where the Gerudo town could be on the map.

Link takes a deep breath, before standing up and walking toward Linkly, where he would stand behind him and glancing over Linkly's shoulder at the screen.
The taller hylian raises a brow while looking at the map.
He looks curiously at the pulsing and glowing yellow dart on the map. It seems moving a slightly.
"May I look?" Link asks and takes a step aside while reaching after the Sheikah slate.
Linkly hums asking and turns slowly toward him, where he let's go of the Sheikah slate the moment Link grabbed it.
With the tablet in the hands, Link starts turning around and taking a few steps while staring at the screen. Keeping attention on the yellow dart who starts moving around even more, as it was following Link's every small movements.

When Link's understood the yellow dart is where they are now, he grins.
Finally they have something to follow and making the journey much easier.
"Alright-... I know exactly where we are, and where we are heading..." he says excited with the back toward Linkly.
"-...Just follow me and-..." Link starts telling Linkly when he suddenly felt an unpleasant presence behind him and Linkly.
He was about to inhale deeply while turning around to look in the person's eyes.
But he only managed to see a dark silhouette of a hand who reached after him.
The moment the hand touches his shoulder blade, the surroundings turned blurry and it was like his stomach made a jump.
Within a few seconds, the opened field with few trees and a rock underneath one of them, turned into a place with a lot houses and people there.
They are back in Kakariko...
While Linkly seems enduring something similar a jetlag, Link wides the eyes.
"What happened?-..." Linkly asks with the palm partly covering the eye while pressing gently at the forehead. The shorter hylian is feeling kinda dizzy from the sudden teleporting from one place to another. While Link whom was used by teleporting wasn't the slightest dizzy. Instead he is feeling annoyed, and kinda angry.
They were about to walk toward Gerudo, and now they must start all over again!

***
Since they were back in Kakariko village, they decided to walk over to Impa's place.
The two guards outside the house, down the stairs, seem behaving weird today.
One of them seems blaming himself for something, and keeps furrowing the eyebrows.
While the other tries keeping a straight face. But the eyes give him away. As he was afraid to get caught.