ch 3; Wetland stable

'

The world has been pretty much safe since the last battle against Demise. The last surviving monsters have surrendered and are hiding in the shadows. And the people are barely attacked nowadays.

Dark is walking mile after mile and without any main goal in the mind. The world is an unknown place for him, where he doesn't know what's behind the next hill.

The sun has been shining warmly at his body, and he squints the eyes to be able to see what's in front of him.
There is no sign of a single cloud on the sky.
Despite that, the weather is changing around half an hour later. Dark clouds are gathering on the sky and pulling the shadows around him. Drops of water start falling down from the sky and startles the hylian.

Dark hums askingly and starts tilting the head up when he feels a drop of water splashing down on the bridge of the nose. And he feels how the water starts running down along the nose.
" Eh?... Rain?...." he grunts and can't believe how it was even possible. How can it rain when it wasn't a single cloud on the sky a moment ago?!

The sky makes a short rumbling sound before the rain is pouring down over him.

Dark clicks the tongue and starts running forward on the pebble road on the open area to reach a shelter or a tree to hide under.
The ground gets wet in a few seconds, and the feet make splashing sound for each step.

His white hair hangs heavily with wet strands stroking over the face. The clothes start feeling a bit tight due to the wetness.

" Fuck... I wish it would stop raining..." The hylian thinks while running. At first, he doesn't notice the transparent energy shield over him that prevents rain from touching him.
Dark keeps running, where he sees rain pouring down from the sky. But... He starts slowly to notice how the rain seems not to touch him anymore.

Dark starts slowly to halt the steps where he, confused, holds a hand up with the palm turned up.
The red, glowing eyes are staring down at the palm.
No single drop of rain touches the hand.
" ... H-how?..." he looks slowly up and squints the eyes curiously, where he sees how the movements of the rain are moving unnaturally. Like the rain is bending around like there is some kind of dome over him.
Dark raises an eyebrow.
"... Hm... That's weird..." he mumbles while lowering the hand and decides to walk forward.

The rain stops falling around an hour later, and the dark clouds scattered where the remaining clouds turn white and fluffy instead.

Dark shakes the head over the weird weather.
"... Odd..." he mumbles and notices a stable down along the road.
He sighs in a relief.
"... Finally... "

Around ten minutes later, he enters the stable and looks around the place, where someone is reading a newspaper while a few others are eating and chatting by the round, wood tables.

The sight of food makes his stomach growl, and he needs to look away from them before he starts drooling.
Then, he notices the counter where the stable owner stands with the back against him.

Dark inhales deeply and walk over to the counter.
He places the lower part of the right arm on the wood counter, where he slumps a little while waiting for the stable owner to notice him.

But, the man doesn't notice him, and the slender hylian clears his throat to get his attention.
Yeah, Dark's physical appearance might remind a lot about Linkly's, when it comes to height, and body shape. But, the face looks more like Link's and... Someone else's?
Therefore, he looks like a guy while Linkly could get mistaken as a girl.

The stable owner starts moving to turn around and walking toward him.
" Welcome to Wetland stable, I will be with you in a second... What can I do for you?"