ch 4; Do you want me?

About a hour later Link walks back to the room there he left Linkly alone.
He is pretty drunk and stumbles with some steps.
"It was room number seven, right?" He mumbles and pulls down the door handle.
The room is pretty dark since Linkly had turned the light off.
He sighs relieved when he closes the door behind him.
His eyes starts already to getting used to the darkness.
Then he pulls off his pointed hat and green tunic. Dropping them onto the floor.
He unzips his trousers when he walks to the bed.
While he pulls them down he sits down on the edge of the bed.
Link inhales deeply and takes off his boots before he takes off his trousers completely.
With lightly movements he shifts his body and gets under the blanket.
Link starts examining Linkly's neck and hair.
"Okay..." he mumbles whispering and cuddles closer to the other male and run an arm around Linkly's waist.
He smiles gently when he feels the warmth from his brother.
"YEEES!~..." Linkly shouts in his mind of happiness.
Link whimpers while he furrows his eyebrows bothered from the pain Linkly by mistake caused him.
"Don't scream..."he begs.
"Sorry...."
"So... You weren't asleep huh?..." Link states and lower his hand by mistake against Linkly's hips.
"Huh?!" Link jolts gasping when he isn't feeling any fabric.
"Hm?" Linkly glances backward curiously against Link who seems bewildered.
"Do you not h-having...any clothes o-on?" Link asks blushing and moves away a bit from Linkly who starts giggling.
"Oh shoot... You found out..." Linkly giggles and throws off the blanket from his body while he turns onto his back.
Link sits up in panick and cover his eyes with his hand.
"Nooo... For God sake...Put on some clothes or at least the blanket again" he begs and can't help himself that, his dick jerks of the sight of the naked man.
Linkly grins and looks down on Link's boxer there he starts getting a buckle.
The smaller hylian sits up and shifted his body against Link.
Then he pulls some strand of his golden hair behind his pointed ears, and leans against Link.
With fast movements he pulls down Link's boxer to exposing his dick, and parts his lips.
Link gets startled and moves away his hand from his eyes.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" he shouts while Linkly's lips embrace Link's dick.
"Mm~..." Linkly moans softly while he takes Link's dick deeper into his mouth.
Link wides his eyes while his heart pounds faster.
With fumbling attempts he tries pushing away Linkly.
"Stop..." he says with heavy breathing.
"Mm~...?" Linkly looks asking up at Link with groggy eyes while he is sucking Link's dick.
Link groans loudly and cover his mouth.
Linkly closes his eyes and keeps focusing on pressing his lips gently around Link's penis while his tongue strokes the stick when his head is going up and down.
Link grits his teeth while some moaning escape his mouth.
"THAT'S ENOUGH!!!-..." he shouts pissed and pushed away Linkly before he presses Linkly down on his back.
Linkly opens his eyes surprised and looks up at Link who is above him.
The feminin male's heart skips a beat when he sees the stern yet excited face of Link.
Link's chest goes in and out in big movements when he takes heavy breathing.
Linkly whines a little when he feels how Link's hard on pokes at his thigh close to his half hard dick.
Link raises an eyebrow.
Then he leans down and starts kissing the cute boy he has below him.
Linkly smiles happily against Link's lips and can't believe the other man wanted to kiss him.
He notices the unfamiliar taste of beer from Link's mouth.
They starts deepening the kiss and their tongues starts stroking against each other.
Linkly's hands moves against Link's back and starts caressing his manly muscular back.
Suddenly Link flinchs and break their kiss.
Linkly looks asking into Link's eyes while Link exhales warm breath at Linkly's face. Which smells alcohol.
"Something wrong?" Linkly asks.
Link snorts and moves away from Linkly and pulls up his boxer.
"Yes...Everything are wrong... Leave me alone or-..." he says while he lays on the side with his back against Linkly.
"Or?"
Link snorts and pulls up the blanket over his body.
"Nothing..." he mutters.
Linkly is eyeing Link from behind and decides to take the risk and lays down next Link.
When Link feels how Linkly lifts the blanket a bit and snuggles closer to him, he rolls his eyes.
"It seems working..." Linkly grins and leans his head between Link's shoulder blades there his cold nose tip touches Link's back.
"It will work until you do anything weird... Try something and I will sleep with the horses tonight..."
Linkly pouts.
But the corners of his lips curls up with the thought he will be able to sleep this close to the other man.
Soon he falls asleep and starts snoring softly.
Link's heart beats louder when he hears the snoring man behind him.
He turns around and wraps his arms around Linkly.
Then he places his chin on Linkly's forehead.
"Good night Linkly..." he whispers and closes his eyes.
Linkly makes smacking sound with his lips and make Link to chuckle.

The next day Link wakes up and sees how Linkly is examining his face.
"What?" Link raises an eyebrow.
"Nothing...It just...You are handsome when you sleep..." he smiles.
"Too..." he adds since Link looks great when he is awake too.
Link chuckles.
"You are weird..." he points out and let's go off Linkly and turns around to sit up. Then standing up.
"Where are you going?" Linkly asks and sits up too.
"Toilet...Then getting some breakfast..I'm hungry..."he grins backward against Linkly before he tries finding his clothes and get them on.
"Ah..."
"Do you want some food?" Link asks and zips his grey trousers.
"Um" Linkly nods.
"Of course! I'm hungry as a wolf-..."
Link snickers of Linkly's choice of words.
"Speaking of wolf..."
"Hm?" Link puts on his green tunic.
" You can feed me with your sperm..." Linkly adds grinning.
Link gasps inhaling and his heart starts pounding faster.
He snorts and grimace against Linkly.
"Forget it..." he mutters and walks out from the room by slamming the door behind him after he had left the room.

Link holds one plate with food in each hand. Sandwiches with jam.
He balances the food on the way back to the room.
He sighs when he sees the door handle and looks asking at the plates.
Then he places his elbow on the door handle and opens the door by kneeling down and pulling down the door handle in same movements.
When he is inside the bedroom he closes the door by using his foot.
"Linkly... I'm back...You better be dressed" he says and turns around.
"I am..."  Linkly walks against him. Dressed in the sky blue tunic and the belt around his waist.
Link raises his eyebrows and starts eyeing Linkly's bare legs.
Linkly grins and puts a hand on his hip and moves the hip against the side. Trying to look seducing.
"Where are the rest of...Your clothes?..." Link asks blushing and clear his throat while he walks to the bed and places down Linkly's plate on the bed.
" I prefer being dressed like this... Am I not cute?!"
Link swallows hardly and tries not looking at Linkly.
"Yes you are..." he says and sits down on the bed with his plate in his left hand.
He starts eating his two sandwiches he had putted on strawberry jam on.
"Yey! He thinks I'm cute..." Linkly giggles while he on lightly steps walks to the bed.
Link smiles softly with his sandwich in front his lips.

***
"Where are we heading?" Linkly asks curiously on the wolf's back. Now fully dressed since Link persuaded him.
"To some village... We must figuring out what have happened about one hundred years ago..." the wolf explains while he runs somewhere random in hyrule field.
"Ahh..."
At last a kingdom appeared in front them.
It seems being built by ice.
Linkly wides his eyes amazed of the building.
But his heart starts pounding painfully as he has some bad memories from there.
"Something wrong Linkly?"
Linkly jolts.
"Ehh..." he sighs and looks down on the wolf's coat around his neck.
"I don't know... I think I have been here before... But I can't remember..."
"Oh, I see... Perhaps some of your memories will come back if we visit the castle?"
"Maybe-..."

What will happen? Will Linkly get his memory back? Or at least part of it?
And will they be able to visit Zoras domain even though Linkly had to run away the last time he were there... Let's find out in next chapter ^^