ch 14; Let's heading back

Linkly is resting at Impa's place there Link is placing a damp cloth on his forehead.
"Ehm...L-li-nk..." Linkly clears his throat and swallows nervously.
Link inhales surprised of hearing his voice and looks asking down at him.
"Yeah?"
Linkly looks shyly away and takes a deep breath.
"Why did you acting that hostile against Sidon? Alright he was rude... But... You hadn't any reason to be rude back..."
Link parts his lips and knows the reason behind his weird behavior.
Linkly blinks asking and looks at him.
The standing hylian snorts smiling and sits down at the bed.
"Well... I obviously got jealous and wanted to keep you for myself... Which is ridiculous since we both are married with someone else and not only that... We are brothers by blood... What we are doing it's wrong in every way..." he says shrugging before he starts chuckling.
"What do you mean?" Linkly asks and tilts his head which make the cloth to slide down a bit to the side.
Link smirks and shifted in the bed there he stands on all fours above Linkly and holds Linkly's hands by his head.
Linkly gasps surprised and stares at him and feels how the cloth slide off his forehead completely.
Link exhales snorting.
"It means... I'm a perverted dog who has fallen for his own brother... I love you Linkly... And I wished I could mark you as mine...And letting no one else touching you ever again..." Link growls silently in his throat and leans down against Linkly.
Then he let's his lips stroking at his.
Linkly was about to close his eyes and enjoy the kiss when a probably memory popped up in his mind and made him to wide his eyes shocked.

"They are adorable..." Linkly said and saw how the blue Zora baby tried crawling away from him while the red-white Zora was staring asking at Sidon before it started giggling.

Sidon was gasping exhaling with a crooked smile.
"Yes they are indeed..." Sidon exhaled before he sat down next Linkly and looked speechless at the three babies.

Linkly grinned mischievous.
"These tadpoles are really..." he started joking when a gently hand suddenly smacked his backhead.
"Ouch..." he grunted.

Sidon shook his head.
"Don't call them by those horrible names... They aren't awful Lizalfos" the Zora told Linkly and made him to chuckle.

Linkly's eyes start watering. How he seems being torn apart. There he is walking around as an empty shell without memories who make him the one he is.
How he has lost the important part of himself.
"Don't..." he starts shivering while tears start falling.
Link jolts and parts his lips from his.
"What's wrong?" He asks worried.
Linkly sniffles and shakes his head.
"Leave..."
"Huh?" Link grunts surprised and raises an asking eyebrow while he sits up there he moves away from Linkly.
Linkly turns to the other side and covered his eyes with his hands.
"I need to be alone..."
Link furrows his eyebrows bothered and is eyeing Linkly's back curiously.
"Alright..." Link exhales and stands up.
"Then I will leave you alone..." he adds and feels hurted of Linkly's words.
He walks against the door without glancing over his shoulder.
If Linkly doesn't want him there, then he won't be acting as a desperate fool and stay there.

Link walks out from the house and starts strolling the village.
He isn't noticing the scent of fish until it's too late.
"Hi dog... I need to speak with you..." Sidon says and approaches him from the side.
Link stiffen and grits his teeth growling while he stopped walking.
Why did he had to cross path with him again?!
"Who are you to Link?" Sidon asks curiously when he reached Link.
Link snorts and turns against him with crossed arms.
"His boyfriend..." he lies immaturity since he can't stand Sidon.
Sidon inhales sharply and anger passed his eyes.
Link smirks.
"You wouldn't like if that was true? Right sushi?" Link adds chuckling.
"Eh?" Sidon tilts his head confused.
Link shrugs.
"As things are now... I'm Linkly's brother... We have pretty recently found each other from being separated as babies..."
Sidon wides his eyes and starts eyeing Link from a different light.
"Oh... When you are saying it... He and you are looking alike... I think... I mean, You hylians are very similar from my perspective..."
Link smiles snorting while it feels as he is about to blurt out something rude about Sidon.
The hylian inhales deeply and clears his throat.
"Your father want you back at Zora's domain..." he tells Sidon who blinks surprised.
"My father? Have you met him?"
"When we were there, he hadn't much time left and his last wish was to see you one more time before he passed..." Link adds.
"But maybe it's already too late..." he shrugs.
Link flinches when he notices how Sidon starts tearing up from the news.
The hylian looks away from him. He isn't the one to ask if someone is alright.

Link wides his eyes when he sees Zant standing hidden behind the corner of a house and peeking out at him.
"What's wrong?" Sidon asks.
Link blinks his eyes hardly and the person he saw was gone.
"Eh...Nothing..." he clears his throat and starts getting nervous. Did he really saw Zant? Or is his mind playing a trick?
Link looks back at Sidon who looks asking at him.
"Let's preparing for the journey back to Zora's domain..." he says before he turns around and starts walking back to Impa's house.
"Not like I'm looking forward to that..." he mutters silently.

***
They've had been walking a few hours before they decided to prepare for the night.
Sidon tried making a campfire by rubbing a stick on the log standing on other branches.
"You are doing it wrongly... We will never get fire in the closest future if you keep going as you do..." Link scoffed while he stands next Linkly who leans against the single tree with his back while he sat.
"Link... Stop... There are no point in fighting... Let's stay friends..." Linkly looks pleading at Link.
"No thanks... I don't need more friends..." Link snorts and answered through their minds.
Sidon gritted his teeth and stands hastily up.
"Alright... If the dog thinks he can better then he can start the fire..." Sidon huffed.
Link shrugs and walks against the woods there he starts rubbing with the stick Sidon tried using. Less than a minute, Link lit the campfire.
He looks smugly at Sidon who doesn't look very pleased.
"You've had pure luck..." Sidon snorts and turns his back at him.

Link stayed up the night and were gazing at the starry night when he heard how Linkly was shivering.
He raised an asking eyebrow and turned around to look asking at sleeping Linkly who is shivering of cold.
Link glances curiously at Sidon who sleeps too, but with a distance from Linkly. About two meters.
The hylian stands up and starts taking off his things before he turns into his beast form.
The wolf walks gently at Linkly and lays down behind him against his back.
Linkly turns around in the sleep and snuggles closer the wolf and grabbed his fur with his hand.
Soon he stops shivering and started snoring comfortably.
The wolf smiles and rub his head on Linkly's head before he starts relaxing and trying to get some sleep.
  Sidon opened his eyes a little and glances at them. Feeling how his heart stings jealousy.
But since he can't help Linkly with getting warm, he ignored the situation. Beside, he doesn't want to frightening Linkly by clinging onto him, if he doesn't even remember him.
The Zora closed his eyes and tried getting more sleep.
He needs all energy he can get if he will meet his father.
Father... I wonder... Do you actually care about me? Or you just want my forgiveness to give you some rest in your afterlife? Perhaps you don't dare meeting your daughter since you know how fond she was on me. Maybe you want my forgiveness to be brave enough to meet Mipha?
Oh sister... Am I making the right decision to meet my father one last time? Please, be by my side when I'm meeting our father after all those years. I have never been brave as you, so sister... Help your brother one last time...