ch 9; the night of the blood moon

"Why don't you want to ride on my back as you always do?" Link asks walking beside Linkly in his hylian form.
Linkly huff and crosses his arms. Doing his best to not looking directly at Link.
"Be course..." he snorts.
"What do you think when you dumped me shortly after you were finished and left me alone unfinished..." Linkly adds by mistake since he didn't wanted to tell Link that, but was thinking about it.
Link stops walking and looks embarrassed at Linkly's back when he keeps walking some steps away from him.
"I'm sorry..." Link apologies.
Linkly flinchs and turns around, looking asking at Link who seems as he really means it. when he said sorry.
Link swallows hardly.
"I wasn't myself at the stable... Your smell made me crazy and I couldn't keep my hands off from you...And when I were finished...ehm..." Link clears his throat blushing.
Linkly raises an eyebrow and tilts his head curiously of that Link is talking about.
"And... Then...Your smell suddenly stop working on me and I could be myself again...And.. Ehm... Of panic I ran away...Sorry..." Link adds apologizing with his hand running in his hair by his neck.
At first Linkly is looking silently and surprised at him.
Then his face wrinkles into a pissed look.
"Stop reading my mind when you aren't supposed to..." he snorts and turns around.
Link gasps jolting and see Linkly keep heading against Kakariko village.
He sighs and starts walking as well.

The sky is turning from dark blue into pitch black.
It seems it won't be any stars lighting up the night-sky, tonight.
At the horizon by some distance mountains, strings of red are spreading on the sky, giving some color at the black sky.

Link...

Linkly jolts of hearing the same voice he heard the moment he woke up from his coma.
"Something wrong Linkly?" Link asks when he noticed something were off with Linkly.
Linkly stops his track and tries listening on the voice.

The blood moon is about to rise, please be careful Link... Monsters will come back from the death, spreading nightmares on this cursed night

Link approach Linkly from the side and looks worried at his face.
"What's going on? Tell me..." he begs.
"Blood moon..." Linkly says.

Watch out Link...

Link raises an asking eyebrow.
"Blood moon? What about it?" He asks and puts a hand on Linkly's shoulder.
Linkly looks at Link without emotions written on his face. But his eyes reveal his worry about the coming moon they are about to witness.
"Uhm..." Linkly swallows nervously and he starts glancing around.
"The blood moon will rise tonight... And monsters from the death will come back to the livings..." he explains and inhales sharply when he suddenly spots the blood moon who finally peeks up behind the mountains.
"It's here..." he exhales gasping.
Link starts following Linkly's gaze and sees the blood moon too.
"Perhaps we should find shelter-..." Link starts saying when his heart suddenly pounds loudly and painfully.
"Link?..." Linkly pulls his eyes from the red moon and looks asking at Link.
Link's eyes get glued at the cursed moon and his heartbeats keeps pounding loudly in his ears.
"Link?... What's going on? You scares me..."  Linkly says worried and grabs Link's short sleeve on his green tunic.
Link starts growling silently.
Linkly gasps and takes his hand away from Link's tunic.
"Link?..." he repeats while he takes some steps away from Link since he gets a bad feeling about this.
  Linkly wides his eyes terrified when he sees fur growing out on Link's face.
Link's teeth get sharper and longer, turning into fangs.
And his nails turn into claws.
Instead of getting smaller and standing on all fours; Link's body grows bigger. Ripping his clothes a little since they were too small for his new, bigger body. His boots gets destroyed and two big paws appears with claws touching the ground.
Link makes a weird movement there he bends his upper body backward. And when his back is crooked almost the whole way against his backside, something snapped. Probably his spine.
Linkly jolts of the snapping sound and he could almost feel the pain Link must have'd endured.
Link starts howling loudly.
Linkly jumps backward when Link as the human wolf stares at him with red scary eyes.
Werewolf.